• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 pfeiffla

• 155 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:39 AM

One thing that helped for our daughter, was the baby orajel.  I only used it a few times and didn't use very much, but it seemed to give enough relief at the time!

#12 2bmrstremblay

• 155 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

I think they are amber necklaces.. I could be wrong. 

Yes Amber Necklaces are awesome for teething...they are actually also great for any type of pain like arthritis...I used to work at a kids store and we sold the necklaces and braces and lots of adults would come in and attach two baby ones together for themselves.

I believe it is Baltic Amber btw

#13 Karen&Rene

• 190 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

We use Hyland's teething tablets, ice cubes in those netting things, but the thing that works the best is that toothbrush that was already mentioned. My baby is super picky... She refuses bottles, pacifiers, and most teethers, but she LOVES that toothbrush! She'll chew on it for 10-15 minutes at a time.

#14 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

Mine is 10 months old and his front 2 just popped up bug I swear he has been teething since 3 months!!!

Only thing Ive found to work is cold celery and the highlands teething tablets. We had an amber necklace and it didn't seem to help.

#15 talicea7812

• 416 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
        • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

I have been very lucky with early teething.  some Tylenol has always done the trick.

at 18months...the molars are coming and wow!  is it an experience.  My normally sweet, very good natured little girl has turned into a tantrum throwing unconsolable child. 

Its been a very difficult week for all of us.

#16 amy330

• 152 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
        • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Hyland's teething tablets!

#17 Tamra

• Banned
        • 36 posts
        • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
        • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

We used an amber necklace and a medicine called Kolic it was instant relief for my son when he was teething and irritable.
        Good luck :)
        We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
        Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users