proti007

My Pre-Travel Brochure & Luggage Tags!!! ***With PICS & TEMPLATES***

I saw them at Chapters the other day, so I am assuming in the states indigo or another big box book store would have it!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

ladies..where's the pack this list from?  i'm loving that..please share!!!   inquiring minds wanna know.  cheesy.gif  R~

I know how you feel, most of my family hasnt gotten their invitations and the deposit deadline is creeping up..but i heard this morning that they may be forced back to work this week, or early next week. I hope it works out for you!

Originally Posted by proti007 View Post

All that work for nothing!!! Thanks Canada Post :(

Thanks :) I heard that, too. I think I've single-handedly been keeping Canada Post afloat this year with all of the invites, thank you's, etc I've sent in the mail!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

I know how you feel, most of my family hasnt gotten their invitations and the deposit deadline is creeping up..but i heard this morning that they may be forced back to work this week, or early next week. I hope it works out for you!

If it wernt for us brides lol they would be out of work lol...i just hope they get back soon, there really holding up my time line lol

Originally Posted by proti007 View Post

Thanks :) I heard that, too. I think I've single-handedly been keeping Canada Post afloat this year with all of the invites, thank you's, etc I've sent in the mail!

Everything looks amazing! I love your envelopes!