Photo

Updated: Cute OOT Bags on SALE at Oriental Trading Company -- $20 for a dozen! Pic on page 3

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:54 AM

How did you do that?  Whenever I try to order and use my Canadian Visa it won't let me ship to an american address and it wouldn't accept my paypal acount either since it was Canadian.  Oh and don't you love living by the border I used to live in White Rock and could see the states from by patio.

Originally Posted by mbowling 

I'm excited! I ordered these last week and am glad to here some good feedback! I too found the promo code and used it so the price ended up being great.  For anyone in Canada and living near a border (like myself), I have been able to order things from the US and send to a US address using a company called At the Border Mail which is in Blaine right at the border and they only charge $2.50 per package and I get the free shipping deals from whichever site I am ordering from :) 

#42 cdc150

cdc150
    • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

OTC seems like a life saver, thanks for posting!

#43 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
      • 296 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

Update:  Our guests LOVED these.  We saw them everywhere during our wedding weekend -- the pool, the beach, as carry-ons on the way home...  They were perfect. 

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#44 mbowling

mbowling
        • 123 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

I think I just made sure my shipping and billing addresses were both the same (the shipping one in the US) :)

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

How did you do that?  Whenever I try to order and use my Canadian Visa it won't let me ship to an american address and it wouldn't accept my paypal acount either since it was Canadian.  Oh and don't you love living by the border I used to live in White Rock and could see the states from by patio.

#45 GreekFood

GreekFood
          • 165 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Thanks for the great ideas!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#46 melbivona

melbivona
            • 151 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

thx for the idea

#47 MCree

MCree
              • 276 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Such a great find!  Wish they would restock these bags already :)

#48 MCree

MCree
                • 276 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Such a great find!  Wish they would restock these bags already :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users