1230 replies to this topic

#941 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

emmisa's and other dreams los cabo wedding reviews

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#942 emmisa

• 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

Hey ladies. I just got some photos back from the amazing Gilda Badillo, so I thought I would post a couple of them here. She was incredible!

#943 Teira1031

• 766 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:02 PM

They are beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest!

#944 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

Love the photo's look forward to seeing more!

#945 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

OMG that sunset! WOW!

#946 emmisa

• 28 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

I only have proofs for the rest of the photos right now so I'll post more whenever I get my disc! 

Proti - the sunset was unbelievable and that night was the lunar eclipse! Sunsets in Cabo really are incredible.

#947 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hi Dreams brides!  Hope your planning is going well - just wanted to check to see if there were any questions I could help with :)

We had our reception at the Oceana Terrace and I wouldn't have it any other way.  It's definitely more of a private feeling and almost feels like you're in the back of your own little villa.  It's awesome. 

We had the light-up trees too, but kinda by accident - I just told my furniture guy to do some lighting, and that's what we arrived to see.  It looked stunning and really added to the luxurious vibe I think.  I highly recommend Oxten for any furniture/lighting/dance floors.

For photog - I used Fer Juaristi and LOVED HIM.  He isn't local to Cabo, but he is from Mexico so his travel rates may be cheaper than flying in someone from the US or Canada.

Don't stress over anything, seriously, these people are professionals and know what they are doing!  Just communicated what you want to them, and they'll get it done.  I promise.

#948 candicechaves

• 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Gorgeous pictures!!!!!!

I'm in the final stages of booking my November 2011 wedding at Dreams. Just waiting to confirm the date with Yarai. I've been stalking this site for months now and it's insane!!

So much info and I pretty much have my whole wedding planned already. LOL.

I want my reception at the Oceana Terrace too. With the packages they have, does this include the open bar till 10:30pm? I know I'll have to pay $70 extra per person over 20 if we decide to go with the Ultimate package but I just wanted to make sure it was including open bar till they kick us out. Some resorts include only 3 hours an then charge you per person for extra hours. The lounge furniture adds so much to the overall picture.

Thanks in advance..... 

#949 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

Yes dreams includes open bar untill 10.30pm.  If you want your wedding to go later than 10.30pm you can move into a ballroom and continue to party in there with an open bar, they charge a small fee per person for the after party.  We are having our dinner at the Oceana terrace and then moving inside to the ballroom where we have D.J Ricardo booked until 1am! There is no way i wnated my Wedding to finish at 10.30pm!

#950 LRJAdams

• 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:44 AM

I just found this website tonight and have already been on for over 3 hours! My fiance and I will be getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on September 3rd 2011! We just received confirmation on our room block through Vacations For Less this afternoon (Mariana recommended this travel agency). Now Im feeling overwhelmed. What am I supposed to do from now until we have a final head count?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users