Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides


  • Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#831 *Lo*

*Lo*
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,993 posts

    Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

    Hey, we did a room block through Tammy and received a really good rate. Our guests are travelling from different cities so just booking their flights separately as many used points or aren't staying a full week. The Canadian tour operators would only quote us on a week long rate and the flights were only departing Monday-Monday or something like that and our wedding is on a Sunday so it wasn't the greatest.

    A few guests found a deal through westjet vacations and are doing that but most have booked using the room block which has been extremely flexible in terms of making changes etc.

    #832 ambularose

    ambularose
    • Jr. Member
    • 167 posts

      Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

      Does anyone know about the fee for outside photographers used at Dreams Cabo? I know at Dreams Puerto Vallarta they charge you $500 for using outside photography. Is this the same at Dreams cabo? I've been intouch with Yarai, but haven't got this question answered. Thanks!!



      #833 GVphotographer

      GVphotographer
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,667 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

      Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

      Hi Natalie,
      Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!



      #834 stellab0708

      stellab0708
      • Newbie
      • 1 posts

        Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:32 AM

        Morning ladies -

         

        I currently have on hold the gazebo for Dreams next year in May...I have it on hold until the end of this weekend, and have to make my decision on whether or not to put a deposit down, grant it my wedding planner has worked so closely with Dreams and got us an amazing group rate (bc she's the best - THANK YOU STEPH if you are reading this) and I am totally in love with this place (from what I can see) I would love love love to hear what everyone thought about the location and did your guest have the most amazing time - I am so nervous about our guest right now bc flights to Cabo are OUTRAGEOUS and I have never been and I want to make sure that I am making them promises of it being beyond amazing are true! I apologize if a lot of this has already been posted before, I have not had to time to go through ALL 80 pages of comments, but I do plan on looking at them when I am not at work and have the time!!!!! I wished I would have got on this sight sooner than NOW!!!

         

        Thank you allllll SO SO SO much!



        #835 *Lo*

        *Lo*
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,993 posts

          Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:00 AM

          Hey, I don't think I have a fee for using an outside photographer, I asked about using one they said it was no problem and then I just sent Mariana the photogs email and she said everything was fine.

           

          I booked awhile ago though, so it is good just to double check so there aren't any surprises.



          #836 Teira1031

          Teira1031
          • Member
          • 766 posts

            Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

            Just booked our wedding at Dreams Los Cabos for April 7, 2011! I am so excited! I am working with Yarai and absolutely love her, she has been so helpful and quick at responding to my emails!

            Attached Files



            #837 TammyWright

            TammyWright

              Admin & Owner

            • Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

            Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:35 AM



             

            Originally Posted by *Lo* 

            Hey, we did a room block through Tammy and received a really good rate. Our guests are travelling from different cities so just booking their flights separately as many used points or aren't staying a full week. The Canadian tour operators would only quote us on a week long rate and the flights were only departing Monday-Monday or something like that and our wedding is on a Sunday so it wasn't the greatest.

            A few guests found a deal through westjet vacations and are doing that but most have booked using the room block which has been extremely flexible in terms of making changes etc.


            thanks for the props Lori!

             

            Originally Posted by ambularose 

            Does anyone know about the fee for outside photographers used at Dreams Cabo? I know at Dreams Puerto Vallarta they charge you $500 for using outside photography. Is this the same at Dreams cabo? I've been intouch with Yarai, but haven't got this question answered. Thanks!!


            Dreams does have a new outside vendor policy.  You can find a little more info here:

            Hey, I don't think I have a fee for using an outside photographer, I asked about using one they said it was no problem and then I just sent Mariana the photogs email and she said everything was fine.

             

            I booked awhile ago though, so it is good just to double check so there aren't any surprises.



            Quote:

            Originally Posted by Teira1031 

            Just booked our wedding at Dreams Los Cabos for April 7, 2011! I am so excited! I am working with Yarai and absolutely love her, she has been so helpful and quick at responding to my emails!


            Yarai is fantastic.  You will love working with her!
             


            Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

             
            Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
             
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


            #838 emmisa

            emmisa
            • Newbie
            • 28 posts

              Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

               

              Hey everyone! I'm a newbie and my fiancee and I are getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on December 20, 2010! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this forum - you guys have saved us $1000+ already! I'm doing a site visit next week and after booking the trip, I read about the free site visits that Dreams offers. We haven't done a room block yet, but after pointing out the free site visits I was told that we would be credited for the 3 nights we're staying in the hotel and that money can be used once we sign a room block contract! So thanks again!
              , BDW (and all of the brides on here) is the best resource for a DW!

               

               



              #839 ekang88

              ekang88
              • Newbie
              • 16 posts

                Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

                Hi!

                 

                I've been in contact with Mariana by email but haven't received any information on group rates for the hotel. Does anyone have an idea what the rate would be per night? I'm still comparing Dreams to a few other venues and wanted to compare prices.

                 

                Any info would be great!

                 



                #840 emmisa

                emmisa
                • Newbie
                • 28 posts

                  Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:15 AM

                  I would e-mail the group coordinator for the hotel for that information. I don't know when your wedding date is, but my group rate is around $175 per person per night.






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users