I only have two bridesmaids, and I decided to make their bouquets since I wanted something that coordinated with my brooch bouquet.
Supplies to make 2 bridesmaids bouquets:
(3) 10â€ real touch cymbidium orchid bouquets (
(This one doesnâ€™t have the glass bead in it)
2. Tape three orchids together to make the center of the bouquet, and tape the callas around them. Tape the remaining orchids around the outside, alternating with the grass/bead swoops.
3. Trim the stems a few inches below the tape, and seal with hot glue.
4. Place the rhinestone initial in the center of the bouquet.
5. Wrap the stems in ribbon and secure with pins.