Sign in to follow this  
MoBayBride2B

Save-on-crafts.com

I was ready to place some orders myself, but their reviews are horrible, especially in 2011. The company has an "F" rating on BBB. I called them several times before getting someone on the phone. Their "Live Chat" feature is a joke. Some people sing their praises, but the reviews are either old or few and far between. For me, I've just heard too many things about how horrible they are to risk the headache. Maybe you can try www.lunabazaar.com or www.beau-coup.com for wedding supplies and the like. All the best!

I ordered from them in December. Everything I ordered showed up quickly and was packaged well. I ordered 4 parasols and the handle color on one was different from the others. I sent them a message and they credited my paypal account for the cost of 1 parasol + shipping. I would probably order from them again.

Great to know! I'm considering ordering parasols from them!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I ordered from them in December. Everything I ordered showed up quickly and was packaged well. I ordered 4 parasols and the handle color on one was different from the others. I sent them a message and they credited my paypal account for the cost of 1 parasol + shipping. I would probably order from them again.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm actually considering taking a gamble and paying with Paypal so if it doesn't work out at least I can open a case with Paypal to get my money back.