Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#351 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hello 2012 Brides! My Fiance and I are getting married on 12/12/12 in Punta Cana, DR. We are still deciding between 2 different resorts, the Majestic Colonial and the Hard Rock. We plan on getting our STD's out by the end of the month once resort is finalized so that we give our guests plenty of time to pay for the trip. We currently now of 10+ that will be booking and can't wait to have the finalized number so that I can begin making my OOT bags. Congrats to all the brides out there. I love this site and look forward to all the information that other brides can provide!!!

#352 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
    • 239 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hello 2012 Brides! My Fiance and I are getting married on 12/12/12 in Punta Cana, DR. We are still deciding between 2 different resorts, the Majestic Colonial and the Hard Rock. We plan on getting our STD's out by the end of the month once resort is finalized so that we give our guests plenty of time to pay for the trip. We currently now of 10+ that will be booking and can't wait to have the finalized number so that I can begin making my OOT bags. Congrats to all the brides out there. I love this site and look forward to all the information that other brides can provide!!!

#353 bellajovie

bellajovie
      • 93 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

Congratulations to you as well!!

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

#354 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:57 AM

Congratulations to you! I have a few brides that I'm designing jewelry for from this site that are headed to Punta Cana for weddings! There are some great threads on here - even ones particular to Punta Cana & the DR in general, so happy planning! :)

#355 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:26 AM

Congrats and Welcome!!! I am getting married at the Majestic Colonial February 4th 2012 and am very excited.  Not sure if you know about the facebook group but it is also a great place for answers to your questions with that resort in particular.  Check out "Majestic Colonial Brides" on facebook.

Good luck and happy planning, I look forward to hearing what you decide!!!!

#356 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:47 AM

Hey Leigh! I finished up the Fashion & Jewelry planning template for you this morning. If you can PM me your address, I can directly email it to you (in case it doesn't attach properly here). All of the cells in the spreadsheet are able to be edited, and I've color coded it to keep it fresh. Feel free to enter in your own components of what you're bringing and just type "=" in a cell at the top, select the piece of clothing/jewelry you want to include in that cell and hit "Enter". Let me know if you have any questions :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

after the resort, its all fun and less stressful enjoy it, and take advantage of this site and other brides....it will help alot!

#357 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:12 AM

I got it! thank you hun,,,,that will help alot thank you for your help hun

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hey Leigh! I finished up the Fashion & Jewelry planning template for you this morning. If you can PM me your address, I can directly email it to you (in case it doesn't attach properly here). All of the cells in the spreadsheet are able to be edited, and I've color coded it to keep it fresh. Feel free to enter in your own components of what you're bringing and just type "=" in a cell at the top, select the piece of clothing/jewelry you want to include in that cell and hit "Enter". Let me know if you have any questions :)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#358 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:13 AM

No problem! Good luck! It helped me tremendously :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

I got it! thank you hun,,,,that will help alot thank you for your help hun

#359 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:28 AM

your amazing for sending that to me, im going to go and back it up now lol lol

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

No problem! Good luck! It helped me tremendously :)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#360 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
                    • 244 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:53 AM

Congratulations and welcome!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users