Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#231 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

alright ladies, so another night looking up wedding stuff, and well i found this site for our luggage tag holders and card holders....really great prices

http://stores.ebay.c...d=p4634.c0.m322

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#232 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:07 AM

you need to stop being so hard on yourself hun,,,,,,, i think they look great! when I did mine, they were smaller too. But do you want bigger, there only going on luggage lol lol KEEP THEM HUN!!!!!! good job

if you read my post below you can get the holders for them

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Okay I need some opinions. We all know I am not a DIY person!! This is my 2nd attempt at creating luggage tags from Vista Print.  As you can see the lines on the back dont seem to have all the same spacing either!! They are a bit small but I am thinking maybe get some kind of colored paper & put in between the front & back to make it a little bigger. Not sure if that would look ok. I still have to get the tag holders too. 

ltags.JPG

I also created Maraca tags. For these I was just going to punch a hole & tie them with some kind of stringribbon. They look a bit cheesy though. FI thought they were lame & laughed!

Mtags.JPG

Thoughts? Should I just bag trying to do DIYvista print projects?!? LOL!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#233 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

alright so, i think i found mikes outfit what do you think ladies????? keep in mind baby blue are our flowers with lime green and long grass inserts.

0900631b81b09789M.jpg

#234 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

Thank you!!! 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

alright ladies, so another night looking up wedding stuff, and well i found this site for our luggage tag holders and card holders....really great prices

http://stores.ebay.c...d=p4634.c0.m322

#235 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:38 AM

I love this look! I like the idea of wearing the vest instead of the jacket. And the colors look good together! Are the rest of the men wearing the same thingcolors? your girls wearing light blue too? I keep going back & forth with colors for the girls & guys but I do want my FI to have a different shade from the rest of the men to stand out.

alright so, i think i found mikes outfit what do you think ladies????? keep in mind baby blue are our flowers with lime green and long grass inserts.

0900631b81b09789M.jpg

#236 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
            • 150 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

Sharon, I think you did a great job! Did you come up with the saying for the Maraca tags yourself? It's awesome!

Okay I need some opinions. We all know I am not a DIY person!! This is my 2nd attempt at creating luggage tags from Vista Print.  As you can see the lines on the back dont seem to have all the same spacing either!! They are a bit small but I am thinking maybe get some kind of colored paper & put in between the front & back to make it a little bigger. Not sure if that would look ok. I still have to get the tag holders too. 

ltags.JPG

I also created Maraca tags. For these I was just going to punch a hole & tie them with some kind of stringribbon. They look a bit cheesy though. FI thought they were lame & laughed!

Mtags.JPG

Thoughts? Should I just bag trying to do DIYvista print projects?!? LOL!

#237 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

The guys will wear the same pants..but mike will be the only one in this outfit, i think i'll put the guys in either darker blue, burnt orange, or lime green....so it all comes together! im having a hard time trying to invision it all right now the vision i have is fantastic...but to get it all together is what im having a problem with (i want my mom) lol lol

I love this look! I like the idea of wearing the vest instead of the jacket. And the colors look good together! Are the rest of the men wearing the same thingcolors? your girls wearing light blue too? I keep going back & forth with colors for the girls & guys but I do want my FI to have a different shade from the rest of the men to stand out.

#238 ssapper

ssapper
                • 182 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

Sharon i think they look great!!! and the maraca tags are such a clever idea.. i love the saying!!

#239 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:06 AM

This looks great!!

0900631b81b09789M.jpg

#240 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

Sharon these are great and I agree with canadiangirl "stop so hard on yourself!  For me, sometimes I had to show FI the finished "sample" product in order for him to get the picture because where I can visualize things in my head.. he just can't and needs to see everything.  So try putting it together for peace of mind for you and FI.  Then keep on rolling. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users