Photo

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#91 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Happy planning, we are all here to help so if you have any questions just ask!!!!!

#92 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

welcome to the forum....youll be fine, all the brides here are not only huge DIYers, but full of info..just add you topic in the header, and there u are!

Good luck and happy planning to you

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#93 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
      • 239 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hello! Super excited to be here, and to plan for 2012.

We just got engaged 10 days ago, and have talked for months that we'll do a DW. My FI wants a quick engagement, so we're planning for spring/early summer 2012, where do I begin?!?

#94 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

well all i can tell you is what we did, first find a great TA (travel agent) then if its a fast engagement...either STD (save the dates) or right to invitations..if your doing them yourself Michaels has a great selection of DIY..then after i sent out the invites its right to your decorations, travel stuff OOT (out of town bags) for ppl who are going..a ton of templates..which u can find on here lol talk to your resort which is where your TA will come in handy!!!!! find out reception info private or semi private, menu choices. pick your wedding package which will be on most resort websites.

And well there is more lmao but that will get you started..BUT FIND A GREAT TA SO LESS STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! if you need help all the brides are info full.
          Good luck, if you need anything just yell lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#95 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:29 AM

Welcome Luv!  I can't wait to see what your everything else turns into!  I've never been on a cruise, my brothers loves them I'm not sure how I'd do on the water.  

I look forward to getting to know you.

#96 celticgirl

celticgirl
            • 266 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:55 AM

Hi Everyone!!! I am at a stump for my wedding planning, I cant think of what else needs to be done.  I am getting married January 07,2012 at the Breezes in Trelawny Jamaica.  Does anyone know much about this location??

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
              January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#97 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

Hi Everyone!!! I am at a stump for my wedding planning, I cant think of what else needs to be done.  I am getting married January 07,2012 at the Breezes in Trelawny Jamaica.  Does anyone know much about this location??

dont know about your resort in general, but we are are also getting married in jamaica next april 14th...what do you need help with? ill help where i can

#98 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

What have you done so far? I feel like I am at a stand still too.

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

#99 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

What have you done so far? I feel like I am at a stand still too.

sharon99: what have you done so far? what i did is a list of stuff DONE stuff need to DO and stuff i want TO DO..although its alot of lists, it seems to work for me lol

#100 Essential0929

Essential0929
                    • 236 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

P & G Kisses back to you!

Essence

Alpha Chapter

Spring 2007

Congratulations and happy planning!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

P&G Kisses Soror and very nice to meet you!

Chanel aka Imani

Alpha Sigma-City Chapter

Sp98'

Happy Planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users