Sign in to follow this  
jmred

2012 Brides - Roll Call!

My bridesmaid bouquets was from www.afloral.com, real touch orchids.   I will  be ordering my bouquet made of clay flowers from Marissa on Etsy.

Thanks, ebli23, its never too soon to start planning, getting some things out of way so that a few weeks prior to wedding, you can just relax :)

Originally Posted by ebli23 View Post

Praye,

Where did you order your flowers from?  BTW, your shoes look great!  I love the pop of color!

We are working out too to feel better about ourselves, and we're going to start p90x next week.  It so nice with your FI agrees to help be your workout partner :)

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

Okay so my $50.00 TTD came today via UPS....I am not happy about my arms still, but FI said he would help me lose weight and be my partner in that.

So nice to see other brides post about their future weddings! Our wedding is set for April 20, 2012 in Rivera Maya, Mexico. Guests are booked and we are slowly but surely getting there!

Congrats to all of you!

Just found this thread!

My FI and I are getting married January 13, 2012 at the Gran Bahia Principe in Jamaica! Can't believe its less then 7 months to go!

Hi All!!!

My date is 5.5.12. Location: Key West.

FI and I are going down next month for a preview weekend, so location is currently undecided. This is the second wedding for both of us (we were high school sweethearts and then went our separate ways for 13 years, before reuniting and realizing what we could have known years ago!) and we just want it to be small & intimate, but nice.

Looking forward to planning & sharing ideas with everyone!

Sorry all, I realized after I posted that this thread is for Puerto Vallarta...good luck with all your planning & congratulations!!! (It's early yet...hopefully I'll wake up soon!)

Originally Posted by mrsgick View Post

Hi All!!!

My date is 5.5.12. Location: Key West.

FI and I are going down next month for a preview weekend, so location is currently undecided. This is the second wedding for both of us (we were high school sweethearts and then went our separate ways for 13 years, before reuniting and realizing what we could have known years ago!) and we just want it to be small & intimate, but nice.

Looking forward to planning & sharing ideas with everyone!