• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#111 Sehausle

Sehausle
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Jenn Needham 

My Fiance and I decided to build our own WEDsite :D 
    He does a web design for a living so instead of doing traditional invites we opted for a eco-friendly, cost effective invite that incorporated our talents.
    We sent an e-vite with a link to our wedsite.

Check it out!
    http://www.jenniferandtushar.com/

Let me know what you think!

Super cute website, you can tell it's your future-hubby's profession! I especially love the bandit-themed photo-shoot!

#112 Sehausle

Sehausle
    • 156 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

We also used weddingwire.com. It's free, has a lot of design-choices, is easy to navigate, customizable, and gives you a counter (so you can make sure people are viewing your site). Here is ours

http://www.weddingwi...om/CouickHausle

#113 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
      • 49 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sehausle 

Super cute website, you can tell it's your future-hubby's profession! I especially love the bandit-themed photo-shoot!

Thanks so much!  We wanted to do a 'Bonnie and Clyde - Runaway with us' theme.

#114 photoisforever

photoisforever
        • Vendor
        • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Both are great websites, guys!!! you all look so happy together - it's fun to see :)

Wishing everyone all the best with their plans!  Enjoy your journeys ahead, may they be filled with lots of  "happily ever after" !!!

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#115 cocoluv

cocoluv
          • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:06 AM

Hi Ladies... Newbie here, but I just wanted to share that I am using the appy couple website. It's great. It's user-friendly and it even has an accompanying app for all apple and android users. I have guests from all over the world and since most people have smart phones, it was an excellent way just to update folks on my the events taking place... Take a look and try it out... I am still in the early phases, so this stuff is all new to me but I hope this info helps... http://www.appycouple.com/

#116 Backy

Backy
            • 171 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

wixx.com is a good one too and its free

#117 JenniferM

JenniferM
            • 156 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

This is such a great idea! I've already been trying to convince people but this is perfect. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-me 

For the Mexico brides: are you ladies putting anything on your website about the truth of the violence in Mexico? I feel like I should clarify that it's only specific areas of Mexico, not the media hype/generalization that it's ALL of Mexico - just to relieve any concerned minds; I'd hate for it to be a deterrant for any of my potential guests. I found this map that made it easily visible, but was curious if any of you have anything similar to this on your site? Any thoughts on if I should include a section on this?

T0502MAP(1).jpg

#118 Sehausle

Sehausle
              • 156 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

Here is what I have put w/links attached (under FAQ section)

Is it safe to go to this part of Mexico?

Yes! The U.S government deemed the area as safe for Americans to travel to , it was also recently named one of the five safest places to visit in Mexico. That being said, be smart. To learn more about traveling safely click here

#119 to-be-mrs-k

to-be-mrs-k
                • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

For the Mexico brides: are you ladies putting anything on your website about the truth of the violence in Mexico? I feel like I should clarify that it's only specific areas of Mexico, not the media hype/generalization that it's ALL of Mexico - just to relieve any concerned minds; I'd hate for it to be a deterrant for any of my potential guests. I found this map that made it easily visible, but was curious if any of you have anything similar to this on your site? Any thoughts on if I should include a section on this?

T0502MAP(1).jpg

I love this map, so easy to see, read, and understand! If I were headed to Mexico, I would definitely be sharing this with my guests!

#120 photoisforever

photoisforever
                  • Vendor
                  • 192 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Agreed!!! anything to promote the truth about how safe Mexican travel really is, is a wonderful reassurance - well done!

Photography Is Forever Studios  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users