cole379

Wedding website?

Originally Posted by Jenn Needham View Post

My Fiance and I decided to build our own WEDsite :D 

He does a web design for a living so instead of doing traditional invites we opted for a eco-friendly, cost effective invite that incorporated our talents.

We sent an e-vite with a link to our wedsite.

Check it out!

http://www.jenniferandtushar.com/

Let me know what you think!

Super cute website, you can tell it's your future-hubby's profession! I especially love the bandit-themed photo-shoot!

Originally Posted by Sehausle View Post

Super cute website, you can tell it's your future-hubby's profession! I especially love the bandit-themed photo-shoot!

Thanks so much!  We wanted to do a 'Bonnie and Clyde - Runaway with us' theme.woot.gif

Both are great websites, guys!!! you all look so happy together - it's fun to see :)

Wishing everyone all the best with their plans!  Enjoy your journeys ahead, may they be filled with lots of  "happily ever after" !!!

Photography Is Forever Studios  400

Hi Ladies... Newbie here, but I just wanted to share that I am using the appy couple website. It's great. It's user-friendly and it even has an accompanying app for all apple and android users. I have guests from all over the world and since most people have smart phones, it was an excellent way just to update folks on my the events taking place... Take a look and try it out... I am still in the early phases, so this stuff is all new to me but I hope this info helps... http://www.appycouple.com/

This is such a great idea! I've already been trying to convince people but this is perfect. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

For the Mexico brides: are you ladies putting anything on your website about the truth of the violence in Mexico? I feel like I should clarify that it's only specific areas of Mexico, not the media hype/generalization that it's ALL of Mexico - just to relieve any concerned minds; I'd hate for it to be a deterrant for any of my potential guests. I found this map that made it easily visible, but was curious if any of you have anything similar to this on your site? Any thoughts on if I should include a section on this?

T0502MAP(1).jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-me View Post

For the Mexico brides: are you ladies putting anything on your website about the truth of the violence in Mexico? I feel like I should clarify that it's only specific areas of Mexico, not the media hype/generalization that it's ALL of Mexico - just to relieve any concerned minds; I'd hate for it to be a deterrant for any of my potential guests. I found this map that made it easily visible, but was curious if any of you have anything similar to this on your site? Any thoughts on if I should include a section on this?

T0502MAP(1).jpg

I love this map, so easy to see, read, and understand! If I were headed to Mexico, I would definitely be sharing this with my guests!