Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Official Shoutbox Thread (March 2011)

Welcome to the Shout Box!

This is the place to just say "hi" to your other BDW members or short chit chat.

Please be kind and courteous to new people who may join the conversation.

Thanks!

Finally Friday!! this was an insanely busy week at work and I NEED this weekend to be here!!

The only thing on my mind right now is I'm picking up my Mustang from its winter storage tomorrow and I'm so excited! Any other gearhead chicks out there?

Here's my baby, can't wait for her to be home with me!!

dg073109.jpg

Nice Erica, I have driven my baby around a couple of times since the weather kinda broke (she just lives in the garage, no storage, that way I can sneak it out for a ride if we have a nice day in the winter or just need some driving therapy).  I have Boxster S, metallic black which I love!!!  Nothing better on a great spring day than putting the top down and zipping around town with the music blaring.  I'll try to find a pic.  my computer crashed and I haven't reloaded all my pics yet (thank goodness my hubby forced me to make back up disks).

Nice ride, Wendy! I'd love to see pics. I went from storage to the carwash, to autozone for new detailing supplies. I wish I could take her out on those nice days in the winter but the salt on the roads would eat her lol it was almost warm enough to have the top down today but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! :-)