Bryjenbry
  • 229 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

Beautiful!  Everything came out great!

#32 harkatea

harkatea
    • 161 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:07 PM

Wow, so much creativity in one wedding.  Everyone will be so jealous!

#33 Kbodchill

Kbodchill
      • 75 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

Great job on everything! I love your luminaire centrepieces!

#34 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
        • 157 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:29 PM

your tears of joy packets are very cute...ive been thinking of doing this and now i think ill go for it!

#35 Patrice Moore

Patrice Moore
          • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:59 AM

I was not able to open the matchbook template....Could you help me?

#36 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

i wasn't going to make them at first too but i had leftover vellum from the luminaires so i figure why not. i was able to make 2 out of 1 sheet of 8.5x11 vellum.

Originally Posted by johnnmakenzie11 

your tears of joy packets are very cute...ive been thinking of doing this and now i think ill go for it!

#37 aaronlori

aaronlori
              • 159 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your luminaries. I didn't even think about bringing those with me. They can lay flat in the suitcase and be taped together once you get there, taking up very little room.Perfect and they will look so nice!!!!!  

#38 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your luminaries. I didn't even think about bringing those with me. They can lay flat in the suitcase and be taped together once you get there, taking up very little room.Perfect and they will look so nice!!!!!  

#39 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:12 AM

Nice job on eveything Rosie! Where did you order your pashminas from?

Originally Posted by rosieposie 

while cleaning up, i realized I had forgotten about a bag with a couple of other items. (it turns out, i am a DIY-a-holic). LOL i don't know what I'm going to do with myself after the wedding when I have not reason to DIY like crazy!

photoshare cards - printed them on cardstock purchased from staples. then spent an evening cutting them with my friskars trimmer - ugh, i tried to cut them with the big ccutter at work and they turned out all crooked since the cutter's guides have all rubbed off.

photoshare

luggage tags - i didn't want to fuss with personalizing everyone's info and figure they wouldn't use it again, so i did up some business cards on vistaprint and put "Can You Read This? Then you're too close to my bag" on the front, with the resort's address. Then put a label on the back with the person's name on it. i used the laminator at work with heat seal luggage tags i bought from staples.

luggage tagtag

engagement photos album for parents - both our parents are not good with computers and hate clicking on a screen. so after reading e-photos albumalbum

Pashmina Tags - I haven't received them, but have prepared the template already. I hate waiting for online items to arrive, lol. Not very patient. I did the tags in Illustrator, and attached the PDF, but also attached a powerpoint version in case anyone needs a starting point to work from.

Attached Files

#40 rosieposie

rosieposie
                    • 649 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:57 AM

thanks! i ordered them off of ebay - BUT THEY HAVEN'T ARRIVED YET. I'm acutally quite annoyed at them since i ordered mid-feb but they haven't arrived. selleer said they have re-shipped them last week after i messaged them. i figure if they don't arrive in time I will either pick some up from this store near my house or just forget about them all together.

i noticed your in New York, a lot of ladies on BDW ordered theirs from 

Nice job on eveything Rosie! Where did you order your pashminas from?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users