Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#431 LoveInParadise

LoveInParadise
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by TauruSmith 

I think we should definitely make a May 2013 thread! We can see what people  are doing in the planning process and gather information that is useful to all of the May brides, such as weather/ sunrise/ set times, etc.

Hi All!  First post here!  I love seeing all the support the BDW community offers along with the fabulous resources!  I too am a May 2013 bride! Unfortunately, the Grand Palladium Resort doesn't have their 2013 wedding packages out yet so we are unable to nail down a date.  I seriously CANNOT wait till that date is confirmed so we can finally move forward as I'm already hearing family/friends telling us that they're getting other wedding invites on the same weekend already.  EEK!

I agree with TauruSmith with starting a new May 2013 planning thread.  It'd be extremely helpful! 

I'd also like to congratulate everyone on their engagement/weddings!  It's amazing to have a support system who is also in the same boat in planning a destination wedding especially since none of our immediate friends can offer advice nor have the experience.  Thanks in advance!!

#432 cindy2013

cindy2013
    • 189 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
    • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

I got my date confirmed a week ago - march 12, 2013! We just gave a deposit to guarantee our group rate for next year as well...I can't wait but there's so much to do!

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

http://www.facebook.com/blinginbloom

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#433 elissae

elissae
    • 631 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
    • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

Welcome LoveinParadise!  I know what you mean - once you get that date confirmed it's a relief and you can just start tat planning!!!!  Good luck!  You found the best wedding site here!!!!

Originally Posted by LoveInParadise 

Hi All!  First post here!  I love seeing all the support the BDW community offers along with the fabulous resources!  I too am a May 2013 bride! Unfortunately, the Grand Palladium Resort doesn't have their 2013 wedding packages out yet so we are unable to nail down a date.  I seriously CANNOT wait till that date is confirmed so we can finally move forward as I'm already hearing family/friends telling us that they're getting other wedding invites on the same weekend already.  EEK!

I agree with TauruSmith with starting a new May 2013 planning thread.  It'd be extremely helpful! 

I'd also like to congratulate everyone on their engagement/weddings!  It's amazing to have a support system who is also in the same boat in planning a destination wedding especially since none of our immediate friends can offer advice nor have the experience.  Thanks in advance!

Congrats on confirming you date, Cindy2013!!!!  

I got my date confirmed a week ago - march 12, 2013! We just gave a deposit to guarantee our group rate for next year as well...I can't wait but there's so much to do!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#434 cindy2013

cindy2013
    • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

Thanks!!  Now it's time to get things started!!=)

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#435 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Hi All!  First post here!  I love seeing all the support the BDW community offers along with the fabulous resources!  I too am a May 2013 bride! Unfortunately, the Grand Palladium Resort doesn't have their 2013 wedding packages out yet so we are unable to nail down a date.  I seriously CANNOT wait till that date is confirmed so we can finally move forward as I'm already hearing family/friends telling us that they're getting other wedding invites on the same weekend already.  EEK! I agree with TauruSmith with starting a new May 2013 planning thread.  It'd be extremely helpful!  I'd also like to congratulate everyone on their engagement/weddings!  It's amazing to have a support system who is also in the same boat in planning a destination wedding especially since none of our immediate friends can offer advice nor have the experience.  Thanks in advance!!

We created a May 2013 thread about a month ago, just do a search. Welcome and congrats!

#436 Mlite83

Mlite83
      • 384 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

I just heard back from Now Jade with my official confirmation - we are set for Saturday, February 9th 2013!!  Yay!  Excited to get started on the fun stuff now!

#437 tkuzma

tkuzma
        • 418 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

So excited to see this thread filling up with more and more 2013 brides!  Welcome to all the new B2B's!!!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#438 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
        • 200 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

I just heard back from Now Jade with my official confirmation - we are set for Saturday, February 9th 2013!!  Yay!  Excited to get started on the fun stuff now!

#439 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
          • 200 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by cindy2013 

Congrats!!

#440 cindy2013

cindy2013
            • 189 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

Congrats! What have you ladies planned so far?

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users