Sign in to follow this  
BellaSposa

Any other 2013 Brides??

I am a feb 2013 bride too! We just got engaged in June, so it wil be nice t enjoy our engagement time as well as plan at our own pace. Haven't picked a place yet, but am working on it :) Congrats ladies!

Hey I just recently got engaged and I am ALSO a FEBRUARY 2013 BRIDE :) 

I am looking at riviera maya and punta cana. cant decide yet! any input would definitely help! :) 

I'm a 2013 bride, looking at July. We are in love with the Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado in the Dominican, but have not booked yet (probably too early anyway). I love this site!

Super excited to see this thread... AHHH WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!

After 13 years, I'm finally engaged to my fiance as of 3/18/2011... Super excited to do a destination. We haven't picked a location but we have picked a date JUNE 2, 2013 exactly 15 years since we've been together.

I have been a follower of this site since may 2011 but have not officially made my presence because I've been overwhelmed by the options and great information of all the islands and resorts

As far as our wedding planning goes we have only:

-Picked our wedding party (8 bridesmaids & 8 groomsmen)

-Picked our wedding colors Aqua Blue and Fuschia Pink

-Taken engagement pics in August during our vacation to Turks and Caicos with Brillant by Tropical Imaging with Andrew Mann (they turned out amazing). http://brilliant.tc/blog/2011/08/turks-and-caicos-the-sands-resort-sandra-and-randys-engagement-shoot/

I Looking forward to taking this bridal journey with you alll... CONGRATS !

I am also a 2013 bride :) We got engaged July 9th. We just looked at a few venues this past week here in Boston and now seriously leaning towards a DW in the Bahamas probably May of 2013. So far this site has been amazing, there is so much to read and so many ideas and reviews of things. Good luck!

Gorgeous engagement pictures! And congrats!

Originally Posted by Lillove81 View Post

Super excited to see this thread... AHHH WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!

After 13 years, I'm finally engaged to my fiance as of 3/18/2011... Super excited to do a destination. We haven't picked a location but we have picked a date JUNE 2, 2013 exactly 15 years since we've been together.

I have been a follower of this site since may 2011 but have not officially made my presence because I've been overwhelmed by the options and great information of all the islands and resorts

As far as our wedding planning goes we have only:

-Picked our wedding party (8 bridesmaids & 8 groomsmen)

-Picked our wedding colors Aqua Blue and Fuschia Pink

-Taken engagement pics in August during our vacation to Turks and Caicos with Brillant by Tropical Imaging with Andrew Mann (they turned out amazing). http://brilliant.tc/blog/2011/08/turks-and-caicos-the-sands-resort-sandra-and-randys-engagement-shoot/

I Looking forward to taking this bridal journey with you alll... CONGRATS !

Nancya, I'm also from the Boston area! You should check out Priscilla of Boston. They are going out of business and all of their dresses and accessories are 40% off. I went just to look and ended up buying a dress I am in love with.

I'm a 2013 bride as well.  We've narrowed it down to February 2013 in Punta Cana but that's about it so far.  I'm glad to see that we aren't the only people planning so far in advance.  We just wanted to make sure our guests had lots of time to save.