Sign in to follow this  
PurpleUnicorn

great bridesmaid gift idea + cheap website to buy them - SARONGS!

Ok, so maybe its not such an original idea, but i just came up with it recently and wasn't sure where to buy sarongs at this time of year. so i did some searching online and found this website where they have all kinds of colors and designs and they are only $12!

also if you spend more than $50 - free shipping.  so i am waiting for a couple of my BMs to confirm IF they are actually coming to my wedding or not before i order, but as soon as i order and receive them, i will post back here to let you know how it turned out!

here is the site:

http://www.turtleislandimports.com/index.cgi/r=aw/nv=128%7C1/Styles_Motifs.htm?gclid=CPC4gcGSjKcCFRg8gwodf02FfA

no problem everyone, i am always happy to share great finds because i get so many from all of you!! i will be getting each of my BMs a sarong in their favorite color. i already asked them their fave color, but they don't why, lol.

do you mean you wanted them for all your female guests?  I am just getting them for my bridesmaids!

Originally Posted by QueenDiva View Post

I wanted to do these so bad, but we so many woment coming I needed them to be about $2 each. I could make them for that much, but not sure I would have the time :(