Photo

Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#201 DSanz

DSanz
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Wow thank your all for the amazing pictures, this is so helpful. This has helped me communicate with the hotel staff as well. D

#202 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
    • 40 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hi Ladies,

My big day will be next year October 19, 2013. I am a finalist in the AMW Destination Wedding Photography Contest. I am reaching out to you all to vote for me and my fiance (LaShawn and Cedric) in this contest and please  please please share with your friends. The link is below 

https://amwstudios.com/index.php/blog/

Thank you all and I wish you all well in planning for the big day! I just got confirmation from the Hard Rock Punta Cana for my big day, so now it is full steam ahead! I am excited! :)

#203 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
      • 41 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

This is such a great form/thread.. So informative and a special thanks to all who took the time to post pictures for us couples who cannot make a site vist!!

#204 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

Lauren,

I'm so glad that you found this site to be helpful!  Happy Planning

Originally Posted by LaurenCieply 

This is such a great form/thread.. So informative and a special thanks to all who took the time to post pictures for us couples who cannot make a site vist!!

#205 jenvens7

jenvens7
          • 51 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

I have a quick questions for the brides that have had their wedding at Moon Palace. I'm unsure of what cake flavor to get...does anyone have any recommendations?  It's hard deciding when you can't try them out  and it's on the contract that I have to send ASAP. I also didn't see anything about cake flavors in any other MP topics.

Let me know, thanks!!!

#206 SweetFire

SweetFire
            • Vendor
            • 330 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hey Moon Ladies!

Lori has shot many weddings at the Moon Palace, so I'll go ahead and share some pictures that portray the different areas:

Happy Planning!

Sofia

Lori's Office Assistant

#207 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

You can typically pick your flavors when you are there!  I had the typical vanilla cake however; I'm not the cake eater and truthfully don't even recall the piece that I had during the cake cutting. However; people said it was okay.  As far as flowers I nixed that and went with my own cake topper.

You can see the MP 2012 Brides thread as I'm sure we covered cake somewhere or our reviews. 

Originally Posted by jenvens7 

I have a quick questions for the brides that have had their wedding at Moon Palace. I'm unsure of what cake flavor to get...does anyone have any recommendations?  It's hard deciding when you can't try them out  and it's on the contract that I have to send ASAP. I also didn't see anything about cake flavors in any other MP topics.

Let me know, thanks!!!

#208 FutureMrsCorney

FutureMrsCorney
                • 39 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

This is a great thread to have started up :) I'm getting married on 16th October this year and it feels a million miles away and a bit of a dream until you see pictures like that and now I can't wait and feel very lucky to be getting married at the Moon Palace :) We've booked to stay on the Grand side along with my mum and bridesmaid. Both myself and my bridesmaid have children (young ones). Infact I would have only had my second child 2 months before we fly so all very exciting (and slightly stressful being a bride and a new mummy again). We have a superior deluxe garden club room (no idea what it is) but I here the rooms on the Grand side are nicer so am happy what ever it may be :) At the moment, nothing is booked in terms of venue except getting married on the beach. Although I didn't realise there was more then one beach location until reading this thread. I hope you all have a wonderful day and that its all that you hoped it would be xx

#209 Lyman

Lyman
                  • 262 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Congrats FutureMrsCorney!  - both on your upcoming wedding and second baby enroute - how exciting! wishing you all the best with your happy journey ahead, filled with Great Times! Enjoy :)

#210 shan0487

shan0487
                    • 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Tres Leches cake!! Super moist and yummy!!! But you can pick the final choice when you get to the resort!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users