#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    Does it need many alterations? You will have 2 weeks, I am sure that is more than enough time. I would not worry about it.
    no, only to be cut to my feet, for barefoot.... awww.. Julie thanks do much, but I am a little freaked out!!

#12 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride
      no, only to be cut to my feet, for barefoot.... awww.. Julie thanks do much, but I am a little freaked out!!
      You have no reason to freak out, seriously. That is more than enough time to get a hem done. I would not worry at all. It takes a long time for dresses to come in, and you did keep putting it off. So, you had to know it would not get here right away :) You do have more than enough time, for real, do not worry about it at all.

#13 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
        they are really so easy to do!!!

So, ok, I will tell you that my dress won't be here until October 30 *PULLS HAIR OUT*

At this point, they know you are a priority so they WILL rush the alterations on your dress. Try not to worry.

Plus a lot of places give you a date that's a bit further out than the actual delivery date so you will be relieved when it comes in "on time." I hope that's the case here. Let me know if I need to drive to MD to kick some butt and make sure they get you your dress on time.

#14 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

Those glasses are soooo great! Wow, your sister really does know you, doesn't she?

Don't worry about your dress. 2 weeks is more than enough time to get anything done, if need be.

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            You have no reason to freak out, seriously. That is more than enough time to get a hem done. I would not worry at all. It takes a long time for dresses to come in, and you did keep putting it off. So, you had to know it would not get here right away :) You do have more than enough time, for real, do not worry about it at all.
            well, apparently Mori Lee doesn't "rush ship anything" from what they were telling me, but the bridal shop I got it from has their own employee that does all the alterations (for free at that) and the owner assured me they could be done in 1 day... He was so nice, gave me his personal cell phone number to call just in case I got concerned...lol

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding
              At this point, they know you are a priority so they WILL rush the alterations on your dress. Try not to worry.

Plus a lot of places give you a date that's a bit further out than the actual delivery date so you will be relieved when it comes in "on time." I hope that's the case here. Let me know if I need to drive to MD to kick some butt and make sure they get you your dress on time.
              thanks, Jen!!

#17 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
                well, apparently Mori Lee doesn't "rush ship anything" from what they were telling me, but the bridal shop I got it from has their own employee that does all the alterations (for free at that) and the owner assured me they could be done in 1 day... He was so nice, gave me his personal cell phone number to call just in case I got concerned...lol
                Oh wow - that's great. You really don't have anything to worry about then. They know when you're leaving for Costa Rica - so as long as it's all ready that day, you're good to go. Can't wait to see your pics.

#18 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                • VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

OMG those are awesome!!! As if they match your theme! lol

#19 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:15 PM

Wow those look really nice.. and weird your sis picked them out not knowing about your "obsession" with them!

#20 robindepaula

robindepaula
                    • Banned
                    • 514 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

Beautiful toasting glasses, Shelley!!

Robin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users