Sign in to follow this  
Jwed12

Photography in Montego Bay

I highly recommend Dwayne Watkins. I met him while I was in Jamaica looking for wedding venues and his work is very professional + quality work! www.dwaynewatkins.com. I just booked him for my wedding I can't wait to see the pictures even though my wedding is far away.

Hello, picking a photographer is so important, and picking the right one for you!    Most important thing:  Have a connection with your photographer.  If any of you need any help, let us know, we are happy to help. 

xo

Nora and Chris Photography. 

Thank you so much for the suggestions and information!  I just started looking into a photog.  I was going to use the resorts photog and only just looked into their pricing and feel it is not worth the money.  Hopefully some of the quotes I requested tonight will be better!  Fingers crossed!  I want great pictures but have to stay in budget.

laurar4444- I'm getting married at the Riu in Ocho Rios.  I have not decided on my photographer yet, but could not find anything great on the resort photographer.  Instead, I found a bunch of bad reviews.  If you do go w/ the resort photographer, let us all know how it goes.