Jump to content

Photo

Jamacia Excursions


  • Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#31 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • Member
  • 521 posts

    Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

    You're welcome ladies!



    #32 Espejo2be

    Espejo2be
    • Jr. Member
    • 170 posts

      Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

      Thanks so much for posting, that helps me soo much!! :)



      #33 Marlena

      Marlena
      • Jr. Member
      • 254 posts

        Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

        The Bob Marley tour is fun! We went 3 years ago and they tour you around his house and you see his tomb and they talk about his family and they make you sing songs. (they also try to sell you Bob's favourite smoke too)

         

        Dunns River is beautiful, and the climb is harder than  you think!

         

        I'm thinking about the appleton rum tour ? Have anyone done that ? Or even to tour the old house at Rose Hall wouldn't take very long to do from the resort. More time for tanning on the beach!



        #34 jamie0820

        jamie0820
        • Jr. Member
        • 183 posts

          Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

          My fiance and I did the short day tour from the Grand Palladium in Lucea to Ricks Cafe in Negril.  We didnt want to take an entire day to go someplace far, so we picked what we thought would be fun, and it turned out well!

          We shopped, drank red stripes that we bought from a man off the street (lol), and enjoyed the sunset and people watching at Ricks.  Andd i'm pretty sure it was affordable.



          #35 snowbeltchick

          snowbeltchick
          • Jr. Member
          • 192 posts

            Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:23 PM


            Thanks!  I was thinking about this because it would be short as I hate wasting a whole day in a bus :)
             

            Originally Posted by jamie0820 

            My fiance and I did the short day tour from the Grand Palladium in Lucea to Ricks Cafe in Negril.  We didnt want to take an entire day to go someplace far, so we picked what we thought would be fun, and it turned out well!

            We shopped, drank red stripes that we bought from a man off the street (lol), and enjoyed the sunset and people watching at Ricks.  Andd i'm pretty sure it was affordable.





            #36 jamaicawasgreat

            jamaicawasgreat
            • Banned
            • 11 posts

              Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:46 PM

              my my i  loved jamaica i got married there february 2011 and i oh sooooooooo miss it. everything was perfect mannnnnn i tell ya.



              #37 Lizk23

              Lizk23
              • Jr. Member
              • 222 posts

                Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:08 AM


                Ahh the Bob Marley tour sounds incredible my FI and are are huuuuuge fans of the late Great, but isn't it kind of far from MoBay? I looked at the website and it looks so fun but I think it said it would take a couple hours to get there, and the tour is only like 2 hours long. I don't know if we can give up a whole day to do that but I still want to :( Dunns River we will do for sure though! I can't decide if my FI and I will do that one on our own or bring the group, it sounds like it might be more fun with a group! We're going to do Dunn River and go ziplining, one just with us and one we're going to bring our bridal party as a gift!

                 

                Appleton Rum Tour would be fun too! Every brewery tour i've been to which is many, we've gotten sooooo drunk for free of course haha.
                 

                Originally Posted by Marlena 

                The Bob Marley tour is fun! We went 3 years ago and they tour you around his house and you see his tomb and they talk about his family and they make you sing songs. (they also try to sell you Bob's favourite smoke too)

                 

                Dunns River is beautiful, and the climb is harder than  you think!

                 

                I'm thinking about the appleton rum tour ? Have anyone done that ? Or even to tour the old house at Rose Hall wouldn't take very long to do from the resort. More time for tanning on the beach!





                #38 BlueMoonGirl

                BlueMoonGirl
                • Newbie
                • 64 posts

                  Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

                  If my fiance and I can afford it, we're hoping to pay and arrange for a private catamaran cruise to Half Moon Bay that includes snorkeling and picnic at private beach. We did this excursion on our last vacation and really enjoyed it. My family, in particular, have not been to Jamaica and some have some safety concerns about traveling in the country so they are unlikely to take tours outside of Negril. We really want to make this trip as enjoyable and comfortable for them.



                  #39 JayKay

                  JayKay
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

                  Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

                  Thanks for all the great ideas!



                  #40 QueenDiva

                  QueenDiva
                  • Member
                  • 521 posts

                    Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:43 AM


                    That's the same tour we're doing for our guests!
                     

                    Originally Posted by BlueMoonGirl 

                    If my fiance and I can afford it, we're hoping to pay and arrange for a private catamaran cruise to Half Moon Bay that includes snorkeling and picnic at private beach. We did this excursion on our last vacation and really enjoyed it. My family, in particular, have not been to Jamaica and some have some safety concerns about traveling in the country so they are unlikely to take tours outside of Negril. We really want to make this trip as enjoyable and comfortable for them.








                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users