Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

Kelly & Everton trash the dress-so much fun

Wow Kelly, those are AMAZING!!! I can only imagine what the pics you couldn't post look like...

I bought my dress a couple of weekends ago and it looks alot like yours. I'm happy to see it in action: beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLyteful View Post
Oh my goodness!!!!! I totally want to do a trash the dress now. Kelly your pictures are BEAUTIFUL . Your and your hubby could totally be models. They are wonderful and I think I remember you saying you just met the photographer at the resorthuh.gif She did a wonderful job and you were both obviously comfortable with her.
Thank you for the nice compliments. We were comfortable with each other, no one or nothing else mattered, I think that was the key for the beautiful shots we got.

I've said it in another thread, but these are incredible.

Are you having a 6th child from this girl?

I don't think anyone can top this TTD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
I've said it in another thread, but these are incredible.

Are you having a 6th child from this girl?
I don't think anyone can top this TTD!
Another child would ruin all of our fun, so ahh no! I hope to be reliving our ttd shoot for years to come, in private though. I have already in another thread challenged you girls to top my photo shoot, come on Paula the fun you could have, top this pic I dare you...Which one of you girls is going to take the challengehuh.gif
Click the image to open in full size.

Ha~! I have a most excellent photographer for my TTD, but I am not photogenic at all. You two are such beautiful people - inside and out and it shows.

My FI does not like being the center of attention, so I think someone else will have to take you up on it. However, I have shown him your TTD pictures so he knows what he is in for :)