Bridesmaid Gifts - Creative Ideas?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 beachesSB1412

• 171 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

First off I have to say that I work in the medical field so it cracks me up to be on this forum and keep reading about BM's - lmao.  

Anyway, I LOVE these personalized hangers - I ordered one for myself from lilafrancis on Etsy (she has a bit of a waitlist but I LOVE her technique and hers are $15 (you then add to your own hanger or $20 complete).  For you bridesmaids that arent married you could always do their first name and then a design such as a heart, flower or related theme to your wedding (palm tree, starfish maybe) or you could simple do bridesmaid, friend, name of where ever you are going (ie Jamaica).  Just some thoughts.

Another idea might be to watch for thirtyone sales or something similar and get them a flatiron "case" with their initials or a make-up bag, jewelry roll - something to assist in their travels for this and future.

Best of Luck!

#12 sharlie

• 261 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

thanks for the other two links. I like the first one VERY NICE and personal

Negril, Jamaica
      24 booked =)
      Can't wait til the big day!

#13 ColoradoBride11

• 32 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Thanks for the advice!!!!!

I think if you have them divide (like I did too), it just helps a little bit.  I mean, they are going to have a lot of interaction with each other as time gets closer to the wedding.  They'll be planning your bridal shower and bachelorette party together (I assume), and then they will spend the time at the wedding together... it's just easier to break the ice sooner rather than later!  It was also a great "excuse" to get the girls together to have a girls night and have some fun, with good food!!

**Marrying my best friend on November 3rd 2011 @ the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort and Spa**

#14 smille50

• 102 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:41 AM

Those are super cute!!

#15 goodtoglow

• 110 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:14 AM

I love those! My BM's would definitely appreciate them (they would prefer their first names since I am the first to take the big plunge!)

BeachesSB1412, I work in the medical field too (Registered Psych Nurse... like an RN but in Western Canada we can do a psychiatric speciality) and seeing "BM" always cracks me up too!

#16 A_J_Mitchell

• 252 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:37 AM

I  got my girls hangers from here:

And I also had wristlet pocketbooks made for them:

#17 adales

• Site Supporter
              • 545 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

I love the hanger idea with their monogram painted.  I am going to get a "Mrs. Cox" hanger but  I love the idea of doing one for the girls too, it will make a great photo opp!

#18 STAC8228

• 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

love them, super cute!!

#19 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:35 AM

I love the hanger idea!! I am ordering one for myself for my dress!!! I decided for my bridesmaids I was going to do personalized beach chair covers because it was something they could reuse!! I am adding other small things to their bags also like necklaces - earrings - Victoria's Secret tan extender - delsol small plumeria hair clips and some more things!!!

#20 celticgirl

• 266 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

LOVE these hangers... i think i will get one for myself! thanks for sharing

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                      January 7th, 2012

63 booked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users