Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#101 perry1217

perry1217
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

Great job ladiessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So I finished the 30 Day Shred - WOW!!!  Lost 6 pounds and tightened the crap out of everything.  I'm now on Level 1 of Jillian's new DVD Ripped in 30, almost finished week 1 and I'm already down another pound!!!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#102 bellajovie

bellajovie
    • 93 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

Congratulations!!  Hopefully I'll have the same report within the next few weeks!

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Great job ladiessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So I finished the 30 Day Shred - WOW!!!  Lost 6 pounds and tightened the crap out of everything.  I'm now on Level 1 of Jillian's new DVD Ripped in 30, almost finished week 1 and I'm already down another pound!!!!!

#103 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

Hola,

I just logged 9 miles on Kelly Drive (Philly).  4.5 for both Sunday and Monday.  My goal will be to walk/run 16 miles each week.  Since I have been dormant for a while, I will do this until May before I add on Zumba and Power 90.  I will be moving in May so this will give me more room in my basement to set things up like a gym and still have my laundry room which will be seperate(yay).  And to top that off, if I want to rejoin the GYM it will be in one block walking distance from my new house (sweet). 

So now I will be on the thread more (to which I have been avoiding)... Gosh I love my beer LOL

#104 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:02 AM

Week 5 down!!! Eating got a little off track this week, but not too bad!!! Only 1 more week until I move onto level 3/4!!!! Happy Easter everyone... don't eat too much chocolate today!!!! I'm trying not to!!!! ;)

#105 DeeBrideToBe

DeeBrideToBe
          • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

Ah, I've been slacking the last couple weeks. I should check this forum more often to keep me motivated. I also tucked a printout of the "skinny-girl" dress that I want in my purse to pull out if I'm tempted to stray. Here's hoping that helps! Happy Easter ladies!

#106 perry1217

perry1217
            • 355 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:07 PM

Ok!  Easter cooking and baking has done me in!  Time to get back on it!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#107 bellajovie

bellajovie
              • 93 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

Well ladies, Easter eating is over (and I actually didn't overdo it) and I officially begin couch to 5k tomorrow!  Here goes!!!

#108 Tae123

Tae123
                • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hi Ladies....... I'm getting married May 5th 2012. .  I have a gym membership and EVERY DAY I tell myself that I will go tomorrow LOL.  I'm glad I found this forum to motivate me.  I am the queen of excuses as to why I can't go.  When my FI tries to motivate me I just get mad at him and ask him if he thinks i'm fat. But I know I have to change all of that.  Usually when I come home from work the first thing I want to do is pour a glass of wine LOL .  I wish I was one of those women that LOVE to work out.. I see them all the time at the gym (well when I go he he he) prancing around half naked looking happy to be there (insert eye roll here). 

This forum will be a great motivation.  I'm READY.... I will dust off my membership and start today. THANKS LADIES

#109 bellajovie

bellajovie
                  • 93 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hi Tae123!!! 

Hi Ladies....... I'm getting married May 5th 2012. .  I have a gym membership and EVERY DAY I tell myself that I will go tomorrow LOL.  I'm glad I found this forum to motivate me.  I am the queen of excuses as to why I can't go.  When my FI tries to motivate me I just get mad at him and ask him if he thinks i'm fat. But I know I have to change all of that.  Usually when I come home from work the first thing I want to do is pour a glass of wine LOL .  I wish I was one of those women that LOVE to work out.. I see them all the time at the gym (well when I go he he he) prancing around half naked looking happy to be there (insert eye roll here). 

This forum will be a great motivation.  I'm READY.... I will dust off my membership and start today. THANKS LADIES

#110 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
                    • 212 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

I have a funny feeling I am going to need this motivation work out forum!! Yay to working out and diets....ugh.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users