Photo

Tote Bag Question...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:28 AM

I'm doing OOT bags and all of them will be the same color and image (ordering from vistaprint).  My question... if my guests actually use them, is anyone trying to make the bags unique to help the guest know it's their bag???  LOL  The only idea I have so far is to tie different color ribbons on the handles.  LOL  Any other suggestions would be great!!!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#2 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
    • 521 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

You could maybe hang a tag that has the guest's name from one of the handles. That's what I'm thinking about doing. You should be able to print it from your computer and change the name on each tag. I'm thinking about something like "Welcome to Jamaica Linda!"

#3 schmizer

schmizer
      • 213 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:15 PM

I was going to do embroidered tags with the guest's names, but then thought that I would look for keychains that remind me of each person to attach to the handle.  

For example, I have an uncle that I call monkey that I will find a monkey keychain for.  

#4 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
        • 157 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:13 AM

I will probably just tie a tag to each bag with names and room numbers on them. not fancy but simple.

#5 smfs

smfs
          • 176 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

Make your own little tag to apply with ribbon from Vistaprint!!!

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
            http://vimeo.com/19177280

#6 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Hey BeachBride, did you like your bags from vistaprint? I am thinking of ordering some from them, but not sure about the quality. Thanks.

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

I'm doing OOT bags and all of them will be the same color and image (ordering from vistaprint).  My question... if my guests actually use them, is anyone trying to make the bags unique to help the guest know it's their bag???  LOL  The only idea I have so far is to tie different color ribbons on the handles.  LOL  Any other suggestions would be great!!!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

I am curious about these as well..I have my Groupon from Vista print that expires at the end of July and I need to spend $50 so I figured I would buy the totes if they are good quality!

#8 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
              • 610 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:48 AM

Hmmmm I love that I was able to have a multi-colored and personalized image on my bags, however the totes are the typical small, canvas tote.  I am happy with them, but I think I would have prefered an actual beach bag sized tote for everyone.  Looking back, I think I would have purchased the dollar tree bags....

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Hey BeachBride, did you like your bags from vistaprint? I am thinking of ordering some from them, but not sure about the quality. Thanks.

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#9 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

thank you! that is good to know!

Hmmmm I love that I was able to have a multi-colored and personalized image on my bags, however the totes are the typical small, canvas tote.  I am happy with them, but I think I would have prefered an actual beach bag sized tote for everyone.  Looking back, I think I would have purchased the dollar tree bags....

#10 Shahlo

Shahlo
                • 253 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you are a little bit disappointed with them. But at least they are not awful, sounds like they are still pretty good. But thank you for your review that helped me a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users