April 2012 Weddings

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hi All,

I am Meredith engaged to Tom.  We will be getting married in Cancun Mexico in April 2012.  We are hoping to get married at the Moon Palace, but our options are still wide open at this point. 

This place is amazing, I have spent my entire Sunday reading the OOT post about what everyone loved best and worst.  I am already addicted to vistaprint and it has only been one day.

I look forward to sharing my DW and getting to know everyone here as well.

Happy Weddings

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:28 AM

Congrats on your engagment and welcome to the forum:)  I could spend hours on here!!  And vista print is my new favorite web site!!!  I hope you find tons of useful information on here.  Happy planning!

#3 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:25 PM

Thanks JayKay!  We've decided on the Moon Palace and are looking forward to getting everything set so we can tell our guests and allow them to start planning as well!  I'm so glad I found BDW otherwise I think I might be lost.

#4 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:04 AM

Welcome to the forum!!!

#5 salazar220

• 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

I would def check our LeReve Hotel and Spa. We had our wedding there and it was the most amazing experience ever. The hotel had 25 rooms and it offer a secluded beach all to your self with our breaking the bank. Our wedding coordinator Arlenis Ruiz was the most patient and kind planner a girl could ask for. Our photographer Blue Lens Caribe  was amazing with all our picutres. He also took our Trash the dress pictures and did a wonderful job. If you would like to see pictures let me know. If it wasnt for these people at LeReve Hotel I dont think my wedding planning  would of been easy.

Angie Sims

#6 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
          • Vendor
          • 323 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:08 AM

First congratulations for getting married. If you have any questions regarding our feel free to contact us and we will be pleased to answer any concerns.

Le Reve Hotel & Spa, feels proud that it could satisfy Angie`s Sims needs, and hops to see Angie in its anniversary.

#7 Maritza919

• 421 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:17 AM

Congratulations and welcome!

#8 kimbos

• 150 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

Welcome. You will find all sorts of helpful info here.

#9 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:23 AM

Thanks everyone!  The update is that we are signing our group contract this weekend and finishing up our save the dates to get them in the mail.  Aside from some unexpected and annoying family drama, everything seems to going well :)  I hope everyone is having the same feeling

#10 Ali12

• 216 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

Congrats!!! We are getting married in April 2012 in the Mayan!!!  So exciting, I get a little overwhelmed every once in a while haha. 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users