Photo

Post your SHORT wedding/reception dress!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#121 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

This is so beautiful! Where is it from? I really love the low in front, long in back style.... I have a tattoo on my leg I love, but some family members don't so I would like to cover it up, but I also love the idea of a short dress. And this looks so perfect for a destination wedding! I love it!

Originally Posted by meghmarie 

Im loving this high low hemline dress. I feel that i can really dress it up, and also play it down for my AHR. I will definitely be getting two uses out of this dress. It's also really easy to move in which will be good for the beach. Plus it won't drag in the sand!   Oh and i like this dress sooo much better when i saw it in person and tried it on.
    Alfred Angelo - Style...

#122 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:33 AM

This is very pretty! Great for a DW!

Originally Posted by meghmarie 

Im loving this high low hemline dress. I feel that i can really dress it up, and also play it down for my AHR. I will definitely be getting two uses out of this dress. It's also really easy to move in which will be good for the beach. Plus it won't drag in the sand!   Oh and i like this dress sooo much better when i saw it in person and tried it on.
      Alfred Angelo - Style...

#123 becks1581

becks1581
      • 477 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

You can see my short after-party dress hanging in the back of this picture.  It's made by Sue Wong and the bottom has ostrich feathers.  I wore it to the bar at the resort when our reception was over and I'll also wear it to our AHR next month.

TilleryWeddingDay-27.jpg

#124 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:08 AM

Love it!!!

Originally Posted by becks1581 

You can see my short after-party dress hanging in the back of this picture.  It's made by Sue Wong and the bottom has ostrich feathers.  I wore it to the bar at the resort when our reception was over and I'll also wear it to our AHR next month.

TilleryWeddingDay-27.jpg

#125 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
          • Banned
          • 630 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

You looked fantastic in your long wedding dress and that short dress is to die for!

TilleryWeddingDay-27.jpg

#126 Milly11

Milly11
            • 33 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

receptiondress.jpg

I am thinking about wearing this one but I am not 100% sure yet...

#127 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

I LOVE it!!!!

Originally Posted by Milly11 

receptiondress.jpg

#128 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                • 237 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

LOVE this one!! I've been debating a Sue Wong. Do you have any pictures in it? :)

TilleryWeddingDay-27.jpg

#129 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

this is so nice...perfect for a reception bride dress!!!

Originally Posted by Milly11 

receptiondress.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#130 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:54 AM

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users