Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
  • 610 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:36 PM

I figured since the other thread wasn't updated, we can start our own!! 

2011 is finally here and it's our year!!!!!!!!

JUNE BRIDE

User Name: BeachBridein11
    Name: Stephanie & Brandon
    Wedding: June 17, 2011 @ 4:00 PM
    in JA: 06/14/11 - 06/25/11

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#2 Mafia

Mafia
    • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

Hi I'm getting Married there on the 3rd of December, quite scary as the time is going so quickly and so much planning to do. Lots of emails back and forth to the wedding co-coordinator and the hotel, especially on the price that they are charging for guest already staying at the hotel. Have you had any problems negotiating prices at all?

#3 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:33 AM

For travel, I went through destinationweddings.com to set up the group rates.  We're happy with the rates we received, so I don't really know about negotiating....

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#4 vcooper

vcooper
        • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:11 AM

Hi There! I am getting married at Grand Palladium Jamaica May 5,2011. The date is quickly approaching and my wedding planner at the resort has been fantastic.  Any advice or questions please let me know.

Thanks Vanessa  

#5 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
          • 192 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

I'm getting married there at the end of November.  So far Natalie has been great to work with and is quick to answer my emails.  I even get a response sometimes within hours.  

#6 jamie0820

jamie0820
            • 183 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

The Grand Palladium is a beautiful resort...my fiance and I vacationed there a few years ago.  Hope you guys have a wonderful time!

#7 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
              • 192 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

Yeah!  I hate wishing my year away but I wish it was November already...lol

#8 yaker33

yaker33
                • 44 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

I am getting married there in November...well i hope :( I have been working with WC Nekeisha Reed and she has been great at answering all my emails. She placed a hold on my date a week ago and informed that they only place a hold for two weeks. I sent her my signed contract and deposit form on Tuesday and I haven't heard from her... I'm freaking out because I'm afraid I'm going to lose that date! I guess I'll call on Monday and see if you she received it. Anyone else run into this problem? Is this normal for it to take a while to get a confirmation on the wedding date??

#9 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
                  • 192 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by yaker33 

I am getting married there in November...well i hope I have been working with WC Nekeisha Reed and she has been great at answering all my emails. She placed a hold on my date a week ago and informed that they only place a hold for two weeks. I sent her my signed contract and deposit form on Tuesday and I haven't heard from her... I'm freaking out because I'm afraid I'm going to lose that date! I guess I'll call on Monday and see if you she received it. Anyone else run into this problem? Is this normal for it to take a while to get a confirmation on the wedding date??

Did you hear back?  The resort has always been quick to respond to me.  It took a few days when I sent the deposit form...as I think I saw it on my AMEX before I got the confirmation email.

#10 vcooper

vcooper
                    • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

I get married May 5th,2011! Cant Wait! Getting nervouse now but Simone my wedding planner at GPJ has been fantastic!!

Vanessa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users