Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#881 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.  The brides are under the title "My MK up Book!"

Originally Posted by buttahfly2012 

Thank you for sharing! She gave me the same instructions. So, I am going to request her today and take a look at her work.

Thanks again!

#882 krsmith

krsmith
    • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:52 AM

Hey ladies! 

I know some of you are working with Del Sol/La Luna or are thinking about it...I just thought I would share a link to a wedding done at another Palace resort (Xpu-Ha). Its just another reminder to me that I don't have to worry about bringing my own photog since Del Sol has such a good relationship with Palace. I feel so bad for some of the brides out there that get stuck with the Resort Photogs. 

Anyways, thought I would share since I know how much we all love looking at wedding pictures! This place looks SOOOO cool! I might have to stay there if we ever go down to Mexico again. I love the Bungalow look to the resort!  http://delsolphotogr...otos-by-Vincent

Attached Files

#883 merrylee

merrylee
      • 687 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

Thanks for sharing that is one resort I hope that we will be able to visit when we are down there.  So many places I want to see and things I want to do

#884 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

Great link thanks for sharing....

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Hey ladies! 

I know some of you are working with Del Sol/La Luna or are thinking about it...I just thought I would share a link to a wedding done at another Palace resort (Xpu-Ha). Its just another reminder to me that I don't have to worry about bringing my own photog since Del Sol has such a good relationship with Palace. I feel so bad for some of the brides out there that get stuck with the Resort Photogs. 

Anyways, thought I would share since I know how much we all love looking at wedding pictures! This place looks SOOOO cool! I might have to stay there if we ever go down to Mexico again. I love the Bungalow look to the resort!  http://delsolphotogr...otos-by-Vincent

#885 buttahfly2012

buttahfly2012
          • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

WOW! WOW! WOW!   The pictures are amazing and the resort is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

#886 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

buttafly2012,

were you able to view Norma's work?  What did you think?

WOW! WOW! WOW!   The pictures are amazing and the resort is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

#887 buttahfly2012

buttahfly2012
              • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:32 AM

Hey Coconoir1908!

Yes! I am impressed and definitely sold on her skills. Thank you again for the recommendation. I loved how her brides had a very soft and natural look to their make up. The make- up was not too heavy and drag queen looking--which is something that often deters me from the MAC counters.  . So, it's a done deal for me. I am going to try to  book her. 

I am just waiting to hear back from Janina regarding the vendor fee.  I am not thrilled that some brides are being allowed to pay day passes for some of their vendors and others have to pay 1 night room fees.  Not fair at all!  Geez! I was trying to do the right thing and be honest, but I may just have to purchase a day pass and say that it's for a guest off site. I am sure that I won't be the first or the last bride to do something like this....

#888 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

Coconoir,

Can you post a link to her facebook page?  I searched her and didn't know which one was her!

#889 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
                  • 61 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:34 AM

Does anyone have more formal info (like a link) to the 2012 Kids Stay Free promo?

Anyone? It'd be great to have some formal confirmation.

#890 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

Yes, I agree with her look.  I simply couldn't afford to bring my make-up artist to Cancun ;-(  Which was my original plan.  However; I believe that Norma will rock it.  I'm sending you a PM.

Hey Coconoir1908!

Yes! I am impressed and definitely sold on her skills. Thank you again for the recommendation. I loved how her brides had a very soft and natural look to their make up. The make- up was not too heavy and drag queen looking--which is something that often deters me from the MAC counters.  . So, it's a done deal for me. I am going to try to  book her. 

I am just waiting to hear back from Janina regarding the vendor fee.  I am not thrilled that some brides are being allowed to pay day passes for some of their vendors and others have to pay 1 night room fees.  Not fair at all!  Geez! I was trying to do the right thing and be honest, but I may just have to purchase a day pass and say that it's for a guest off site. I am sure that I won't be the first or the last bride to do something like this....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users