Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5951 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by mwells 

I would copy Daniela on everything, she will reply faster. 

Today I got the news from Maria they are switching my reception location.  She couldn't tell me where, just that it wouldn't be in the Star ballroom (and I still don't have a location for the Sunday brunch) .. I have already went through a printing company and printed schedules (not cheap!!!).  So I'm pretty angry right about now!  How can you do that so close, and why are they just now figuring that a move is needed this close?  They seriously need to get it together.  It's not a really small party, not huge, but there is 64-66 people. I just can't believe locations are just up in the air like that, when other coordinators are having no problem booking locations.

I told Maria I want a manager to contact me if this is indeed the case....I bet you anything I will not hear from anyone for weeks. 

Holy crap..I would be on the phone spending hundred in international calls to get ahold of someone there! Did she say why she switched your location?? Thats so aweful..I'm so sorry you are going through this and have this much stress on your shoulders.

#5952 mwells

mwells
    • 75 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

Does anyone have a manager's contact info?   I know the coordinators try to keep them secret...

#5953 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
      • Site Supporter
      • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

So, I was curious if anyone else knew that there are 2 Danielas? Daniela Ocampo Morales, who I've been working with for the last couple of moths over email (and has been amazing) sent me an email today saying that I have a new coordinator, starting today, named Daniela Lara! Hopefully this Daniela will be as great as the first Daniela!

#5954 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

So, I was curious if anyone else knew that there are 2 Danielas?
          Daniela Ocampo Morales, who I've been working with for the last couple of moths over email (and has been amazing) sent me an email today saying that I have a new coordinator, starting today, named Daniela Lara!
          Hopefully this Daniela will be as great as the first Daniela!

Oh wow..I did not know that! I have been using Daniela Ocampo Morales and I hope I can stay with her because she has been amazing!

#5955 mwells

mwells
          • 75 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

Good news, after a lot of back and forths and emailing coordinators that have nothing to do with the wedding, they finally confirmed I can keep my reception at the same ballroom as planned.  This has definitely brought my stress level back down a few notches..for now! 

#5956 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

Good news, after a lot of back and forths and emailing coordinators that have nothing to do with the wedding, they finally confirmed I can keep my reception at the same ballroom as planned.  This has definitely brought my stress level back down a few notches..for now! 

YAYYY thats great news!!

#5957 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

Glad to hear!! If you are persistant and tell them that you will get what you originally were told- they cave- they want to make sure they have happy brides- even though they fail to realize they are stressing us out in the meantime!

#5958 mwells

mwells
              • 75 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

On a happier note - I received pictures of my cake topper I ordered from Etsy (

#5959 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

love it! That looks amazing!

#5960 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

awhhh that is adorable!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users