Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#5951 mwells

mwells
  • Newbie
  • 75 posts

    Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

    Does anyone have a manager's contact info?   I know the coordinators try to keep them secret...



    #5952 SunnyInVegas

    SunnyInVegas
    • Site Supporter
    • 37 posts

      Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

      So, I was curious if anyone else knew that there are 2 Danielas? Daniela Ocampo Morales, who I've been working with for the last couple of moths over email (and has been amazing) sent me an email today saying that I have a new coordinator, starting today, named Daniela Lara! Hopefully this Daniela will be as great as the first Daniela!

      #5953 Speckles121

      Speckles121
      • Member
      • 720 posts

        Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

        Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

        So, I was curious if anyone else knew that there are 2 Danielas?
        Daniela Ocampo Morales, who I've been working with for the last couple of moths over email (and has been amazing) sent me an email today saying that I have a new coordinator, starting today, named Daniela Lara!
        Hopefully this Daniela will be as great as the first Daniela!

         

        Oh wow..I did not know that! I have been using Daniela Ocampo Morales and I hope I can stay with her because she has been amazing!



        #5954 mwells

        mwells
        • Newbie
        • 75 posts

          Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

          Good news, after a lot of back and forths and emailing coordinators that have nothing to do with the wedding, they finally confirmed I can keep my reception at the same ballroom as planned.  This has definitely brought my stress level back down a few notches..for now! 



          #5955 Speckles121

          Speckles121
          • Member
          • 720 posts

            Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

            Originally Posted by mwells 

            Good news, after a lot of back and forths and emailing coordinators that have nothing to do with the wedding, they finally confirmed I can keep my reception at the same ballroom as planned.  This has definitely brought my stress level back down a few notches..for now! 

             

             

            YAYYY thats great news!!



            #5956 shan0487

            shan0487
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

            Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

            Glad to hear!! If you are persistant and tell them that you will get what you originally were told- they cave- they want to make sure they have happy brides- even though they fail to realize they are stressing us out in the meantime!

            Originally Posted by mwells 

            Good news, after a lot of back and forths and emailing coordinators that have nothing to do with the wedding, they finally confirmed I can keep my reception at the same ballroom as planned.  This has definitely brought my stress level back down a few notches..for now! 



            #5957 mwells

            mwells
            • Newbie
            • 75 posts

              Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

              On a happier note - I received pictures of my cake topper I ordered from Etsy (



              #5958 shan0487

              shan0487
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

              Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

              love it! That looks amazing!

              Originally Posted by mwells 

              On a happier note - I received pictures of my cake topper I ordered from Etsy (



              #5959 Speckles121

              Speckles121
              • Member
              • 720 posts

                Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

                Originally Posted by mwells 

                On a happier note - I received pictures of my cake topper I ordered from Etsy (

                 

                awhhh that is adorable!!!



                #5960 beatyea

                beatyea
                • Jr. Member
                • 288 posts

                  Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

                  Hey ladies-

                   

                  Just wanted to let you all know to check your cards if you sent any payment information to the Miami office!  I recently had fraud on my card from down there and my wedding was almost 5 months ago!  My card and 2 of my bridesmaid's cards all had fraud charges on them- 1 for $596!  






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users