Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5841 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
  • Site Supporter
  • 37 posts

    Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:27 AM

    I looked back at my wedding contract, signed back in November 2011, and it doesn't say anything about the free events with the group nights at all!

    Anyone that has a signed contract with the included group events information - is it on the group contract or the wedding contract?

    Originally Posted by shan0487 

    Def go back and check- I'm sure yours says unlimited events for unlimited hours...I'm so upset they did not give me a contract to sign in Feb, ugh!



    #5842 mpweddingplan

    mpweddingplan
    • Site Supporter
    • 261 posts

      Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

      Here is a better photo of the same cake....this photo I took at someone elses reception.  They obviously brought thier own cake stand and cake topper.  And opted for different color flowers.

       



      #5843 mpweddingplan

      mpweddingplan
      • Site Supporter
      • 261 posts

        Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

        Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

        I looked back at my wedding contract, signed back in November 2011, and it doesn't say anything about the free events with the group nights at all!

        Anyone that has a signed contract with the included group events information - is it on the group contract or the wedding contract?

         

        It should be listed with the group room contract.  I do not think anything was listed on my actual wedding contract.



        #5844 CurlyBride

        CurlyBride
        • Newbie
        • 46 posts

          Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

          Originally Posted by Laura1220 

          do you know what kind of services the DJ offers?  Does it include lights, props, do they need you to provide the music?  The contract they sent me does not describe any of that, mainly just the equipment provided and a DJ service.

          All of the above should be included but its based on the package you select. They have a choice of 4 packages i remember, I choose the one with the most stuff in it i think called Diamond. You should email them to confirm... this is the email i have www.jsavmexico.com and the girl that emailed me is veronicap@jsav.com  /  weddingsmex@jsav.com . Hope this helps.



          #5845 Laura1220

          Laura1220
          • Site Supporter
          • 60 posts

            Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

            Originally Posted by CurlyBride 

            All of the above should be included but its based on the package you select. They have a choice of 4 packages i remember, I choose the one with the most stuff in it i think called Diamond. You should email them to confirm... this is the email i have www.jsavmexico.com and the girl that emailed me is veronicap@jsav.com  /  weddingsmex@jsav.com . Hope this helps.

            Thank you, I emailed Veronica and am awaiting her reply.  Does anyone also have a contact for PSAV?  The one I had is no longer valid.



            #5846 Laura1220

            Laura1220
            • Site Supporter
            • 60 posts

              Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

              I am about to book my flights for the wedding and am not sure how many days prior I have to arrive for a symbolic ceremony.  There is conflicting information on their website and also the sales brochure.  Some say 2 business days, some say 3.  Some include Saturday as a business day and other do not.  Some also say the will count a full day if you arrive by 12 noon, some by 3pm!  

               

              How unorganized! Of course I sent out 2 emails for a comfirmation and have not heard anything!

               

              What did previous brides do, or what has everyone else been told?



              #5847 mpweddingplan

              mpweddingplan
              • Site Supporter
              • 261 posts

                Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

                Originally Posted by Laura1220 

                I am about to book my flights for the wedding and am not sure how many days prior I have to arrive for a symbolic ceremony.  There is conflicting information on their website and also the sales brochure.  Some say 2 business days, some say 3.  Some include Saturday as a business day and other do not.  Some also say the will count a full day if you arrive by 12 noon, some by 3pm!  

                 

                How unorganized! Of course I sent out 2 emails for a comfirmation and have not heard anything!

                 

                What did previous brides do, or what has everyone else been told?

                 

                Our wedding was on Friday.  We arrived on Monday.  My honest suggestion is to go for as long as you can afford to take the vacation for!  There is so much to see and do, and the week flys by faster than you can imagine.  If you can do it, book the extra day!



                #5848 mpweddingplan

                mpweddingplan
                • Site Supporter
                • 261 posts

                  Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

                  Originally Posted by Laura1220 

                  Thank you, I emailed Veronica and am awaiting her reply.  Does anyone also have a contact for PSAV?  The one I had is no longer valid.

                   

                  We used PSAV for our wedding and were VERY happy with everything.  Here is some contact information for them:

                   

                  Rodrigo Heredia       rheredia@PSAV.com

                   

                  Nestor Dominguez    ndominguez@PSAV.com



                  #5849 mpweddingplan

                  mpweddingplan
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 261 posts

                    Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

                    I know I loved seeing photos from previous weddings when I logged into this thread prior to the wedding....so I am going to put up as many of the good photos I have been able to get from our guests when I get time to post.

                     

                    YOU CAN CLICK ON ANY OF THE PHOTOS TO SEE THEM LARGER

                     

                    Waiting for the golf cart to the ceremony location

                     

                     

                    We hosted a Meet & Greet cocktail welcome party at the Caribbean Terrace on Wednesday for all guests.

                     

                     

                     

                    Another photo from the Welcome Cocktail Party at the Caribbean Terrace.



                    #5850 shan0487

                    shan0487
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

                    Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

                    The cake looks good- did you provide the extra flowers or could you request some in your color?  I am getting the complentary wedding package and I think it only comes with a couple colors to choose from and I want orange flowers for my cake.  Was that the fondant or buttercream frosting?

                    Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

                     

                    We wanted to provide some live music for the cocktail hour.  And since we were in Mexico, a lot of our wedding theme was 'mexican' based...so we decided to stick with the theme and have some lively mexican music at the cocktail hour.  The Mexican trio was good.  They were not too loud, but provided some nice background music at the cocktail hour.

                     

                     

                     

                    As far as the cake goes.  I do not have a good photo of it.  We had our recpetion inside one of the Nizuc ballrooms.  We opted for a served, plated dinner instead of a buffet, and the plated dinner came with dessert.  So we had already had dessert before we cut the cake.  They did cut and serve the cake near the end of the reception, to anyone who wanted to try it. 

                     

                    It was fine.  Although this is a terrible photo, the cake looked just like it did in the picture we chose it from.  We asked for 2 tiers of vanilla and 1 tier of strawberry.  But I think we got 3 tiers of vanilla.  No one recalls seeing strawberry. 

                     

                    Here is a photo....sorry about its poor quality:

                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users