Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5701 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Does anyone know if the Tucan Terrace has direct beach access? Or if not, if it it close to it? We really wanted to be directly ON the beach for the reception, but our invite list keeps getting larger and I don't think it's worth paying the extra per person set up fees. Also, do you know if the Tucan Terrace is close to any bathrooms? Heads up for anyone who has Fernanda, she (CROSSING FINGERS) has been very responsive and friendly! THANK YOU!

Most of your questions were answered, but didn't see a response re bathrooms. And the answer is, I think, no, there aren't any super close by bathrooms. Most of our guests had rooms nearby, so if someone had to go they could probably have easily walked to their room (and for those not close by, someone else surely would have offered the use of their room). The closest "public" bathroom is probably near the lobby of the Grand side, there was a little bathroom that was probably 200 yds or so from Tucan.

#5702 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
    • 61 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:53 AM

I'm still catching up on this thread so I'm not sure if you posted your review already but can't wait to read it! I just want to let you know how amazing it is that you are on here. I've told my FI all about you, and I can't wait to show him your post so that he knows other guys are on here. He made a comment to me this morning about how he feels kinda clueless about this whole process because the Palace doesn't really put together a complete guide for us to look through and I told him again about you being on here and how helpful this thread is....hopefully you will all be seeing a Mr.Stefn1218 on here soon! :) 

Thanks! I'm only on here because my now-wife is not much of an internet person, whereas I spend a lot of time on forums. She kept saying that she was going to get on here and and take over for me, but never did.

#5703 mwells

mwells
      • 75 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola ladies,
        I hope that all is going well in the land of DIY & wedding planning!! For those that were recently married CONGRATS!!!
        Our professional pics are back from Ivan Luckie & now uploaded on our "totally revamped website."
        Check us out at: www.TheWrights4-21-12.com
        Password: 4EverMore
        Happy Planning!!
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love your pictures!  I am thinking about using Ivan Luckie for my TTD session as well!  Did you guys go far to your TTD location? How long was the shoot?

#5704 leenancy

leenancy
        • 212 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

Everything looks amazing Coco! The colors turned out wonderfully. Loved it all! :)

Hola ladies,
          I hope that all is going well in the land of DIY & wedding planning!! For those that were recently married CONGRATS!!!
          Our professional pics are back from Ivan Luckie & now uploaded on our "totally revamped website."
          Happy Planning!!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
          2 Guests booked through other services

#5705 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
          • Site Supporter
          • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

Loved them all!! Ivan did a great job. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Hola ladies,
            Happy Planning!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5706 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
            • Site Supporter
            • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

I got my sashes from Ebay, the sellers name was coverstars. They were cheap, had the exact color I wanted and shipping was fast. They were perfect and all were new.

Originally Posted by dicatelo 

Does anyone know the measures of the round table that is used in Moon Palace for outdoor/indoor receptions?

I am looking forward to buy my own table runners and sashes :), but I am not sure the measures for the table runners...

I am looking at this page: http://www.tableclothsfactory.com

Is there any other place online recommended where I can get them?

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5707 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

Thanks so very much!  He is such a sweetie and you so not intrusive!  All of our guest loved him to pieces.  We drove about 1/2hr 45 minutes to get to the Cenote.  We were out there for about 4 hours.

Originally Posted by mwells 

I love your pictures!  I am thinking about using Ivan Luckie for my TTD session as well!  Did you guys go far to your TTD location? How long was the shoot?

Thanks LeeNancy ;-)  I had the best time of my life.  People are still commenting on our wedding and it feels amazing to say the least!

Originally Posted by leenancy 

Everything looks amazing Coco! The colors turned out wonderfully. Loved it all! :)

Thanks mrsjdh2b, he did an amazing job.  I totally forgot to tell him a few shots that I absolutely wanted but with all that was going on I totally forgot LOL  He took in upwards of 900 picks and we have at least 600+ in our hands. 

We had a BAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Loved them all!! Ivan did a great job. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

#5708 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
                • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hi ladies... so my Fi and I are using Smile Market for the wedding day photoes, starting from getting ready and going into the night. I just decided to go with Gonzalo Nunez for our TTD and cenote... so exciteddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!! Originally i thought of using Del Sol but the prices are just way to high and I followed Gonzalo on facebook and now completely love his work.

#5709 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Well its been a exciting few days for me..

Daniela from MP FINALLLYYYYYY contacted me, put me a little more at ease knowing our wedding reservation was not mixed up. She sent a bunch of information all in one email! We'll see how it goes from here on out.

Also my wonderful mother and bridesmaids threw my fiance and I a bridal shower on Saturday. It was a big surprise because my MOH (who is 7 months pregnant) lives in AZ so she randomly showed up at my house on Saturday morning to surprise me and let me know that it was today! It was great, only about 20 people but it was set up so nicely. It was a beach theme with pink and green (which are our colors). We even got to FINALLY see our engagement pictures, one of my bridesmaids asked her for a few and she made a mock "luggage tag" with the pictures!! I'll try to add some photos tonight of it all!

Hope everyone on here is doing well!!

#5710 shan0487

shan0487
                    • 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

yaaaay!!! That's so exciting girl!!

I was going to email you and ask about your shower since I saw a couple of pics on facebook!

That was an amazing surprise to see your MOH, I'm sure! :)

Send me the e-pics!!! :)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Well its been a exciting few days for me..

Daniela from MP FINALLLYYYYYY contacted me, put me a little more at ease knowing our wedding reservation was not mixed up. She sent a bunch of information all in one email! We'll see how it goes from here on out.

Also my wonderful mother and bridesmaids threw my fiance and I a bridal shower on Saturday. It was a big surprise because my MOH (who is 7 months pregnant) lives in AZ so she randomly showed up at my house on Saturday morning to surprise me and let me know that it was today! It was great, only about 20 people but it was set up so nicely. It was a beach theme with pink and green (which are our colors). We even got to FINALLY see our engagement pictures, one of my bridesmaids asked her for a few and she made a mock "luggage tag" with the pictures!! I'll try to add some photos tonight of it all!

Hope everyone on here is doing well!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users