Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5201 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

Zuniga is a vendor that MP works with so there is no day passes/vendor fees to utilize them

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

Is the resort making you pay the vendor fee or day passes? Janessa said I would have to buy day passes for the vendors. I don't believe she is right, doesn't make since to pay the vendor fee when they are the resorts preferred vendors.

#5202 Renewing32

Renewing32
    • 161 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

Zuniga is a vendor that MP works with so there is no day passes/vendor fees to utilize them

Thanks a bunch. ;)
      Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5203 summer12

summer12
      • Site Supporter
      • 156 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Well Ladies I'm officially done with all of my DIY projects!! Yay!! Right in time to start grad school Monday. (Esp considering I'm working 2 12 hr shifts this weekend! On a break now!) I fly out June 5th... It's finally coming!! I'm getting so excited! Finally everything has been booked and confirmed with Moon palace the past few weeks, I've finished my itinerary, I've even did a trial pack of all the oot bag and decorations to make sure they all fit- 46 lbs baby!! Plus a little more that will fit in my clothes bag, and some that other family is bringing lol. I'm planning on taking a break from work/studies next week to finish my planning thread I'll let you know when I'm done!

#5204 Ana Nieves

Ana Nieves
        • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

OMG!! your pixz are absolutely amazing, and you look soooo beautiful!!

I am soo happy everything went great for you guyz,

Congradulations!!

Question: your hair looks beautiful, did you have it done at the salon??

I am debating...their kinda of pricey, to then be in the pool the next day!

Best Wishes

Ana

#5205 Ana Nieves

Ana Nieves
          • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

I hope this helps, there was a bride who posted  she has seprate songs played for...

Guests being seated

The Groom's walk down

The mothers walk down

Bridal party entrance

Her Enterance

and  The kiss and walk back up the aisle

Good Luck with your planning

Ana

#5206 summer12

summer12
            • Site Supporter
            • 156 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

Okay I updated my planning tread.  LOTS of new pictures.  Let me know what you think.

#5207 Renewing32

Renewing32
              • 161 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

Does anyone know what the "actual" color of the resorts "pink" roses are? They said I can choose pink but i'm wondering fi they are a soft pink or fushia pink as i have seen a lot of brides here with fushia pink colors. I want to make sure my accent colors will match. I don't want to mix soft pink with fushia pink.
                Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5208 leenancy

leenancy
                • 212 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

I think they have both, but I was able to choose fuschia pink. I would suggest being as specific with them as possible when describing the color. Maybe even email them a picture.

Does anyone know what the "actual" color of the resorts "pink" roses are? They said I can choose pink but i'm wondering fi they are a soft pink or fushia pink as i have seen a lot of brides here with fushia pink colors. I want to make sure my accent colors will match. I don't want to mix soft pink with fushia pink.

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                  2 Guests booked through other services

#5209 leenancy

leenancy
                  • 212 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

So my FI and I are secretly getting married today at the County Clerk & Recorder office (I'm bailing out of work early today to do it). I do love how casual it is all going to be. I filled out the form online, they say it takes 15-20 minutes and ta da, I'm a married woman. We are taking our parents and then having a nice dinner afterwards. So is excited :)

I can't believe I leave in 10 days. I have three people who added themselves to my guest list just last week (and two of them weren't even invited...) so it's been kind of crazy having to change some seating charts, placecards, and OOT bags around, but the more the merrier right?

Jamie, are you ready?? We're so close!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services

#5210 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

They have both light pink and fuchsia! 

YAY!!!!  how awesome is this?  The County Clerk was  very quick, Hubby and I were both casual and didn't take anyone with us.  We were trying to do this pre-mexico but ran out of time, so we did it the 1st Friday we were back.  It was great!  The judge asked if wanted something special and we said no since we were just in Mexico.  It took us 1/2 hour to get out of there as they all wanted to see our pictures.. LOL

Have fun and if I don't speak with you before you travel.  Have a BLESSED wedding and wishing you safe travels.

Originally Posted by leenancy 

So my FI and I are secretly getting married today at the County Clerk & Recorder office (I'm bailing out of work early today to do it). I do love how casual it is all going to be. I filled out the form online, they say it takes 15-20 minutes and ta da, I'm a married woman. We are taking our parents and then having a nice dinner afterwards. So is excited :)

I can't believe I leave in 10 days. I have three people who added themselves to my guest list just last week (and two of them weren't even invited...) so it's been kind of crazy having to change some seating charts, placecards, and OOT bags around, but the more the merrier right?

Jamie, are you ready?? We're so close!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users