6467 replies to this topic

#5141 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:06 PM

Maybe it's a difference of People and maybe it's because I'm at Sun- I had been in contact with Dolores- and she told me payment was due before.  Maybe I should email her and tell her some people are still allowed to pay at check out.  I don't know if it will work since I already sent back the signed contract. :/  Oh well, good thing it's only $200ish.

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I went directly through PSAV..so weird. Here's the email she sent:

Attached you will find the proposal for your wedding, for confirmation please send this quote back signed of approval to this email and the charge will be added to your hotel bill.

We keep in touch, have a great day!

Miroslava Arriaga

¤ Cel: + 52 (998) 279.53.19 

¤ Nextel : 72*73779*160

Quote:

#5142 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Shanna maybe because its your having your wedding at one and staying at another?

#5143 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
    • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

I saw that some people are ordering through Marvin, and I got a quote from him for my centre pieces that is the exact same price as what Zuniga will give me. The only thing is that Zuniga is already doing my decoration so I would rather use them (since I'm already paying them the set up fee). Has anyone used Zuniga for flowers before??

#5144 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
      • Site Supporter
      • 261 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

I booked the DJ equipment directly through PSAV and she told me it must be paid in full in advance by a bank wire transfer. I'll have to question this and see what she says.

#5145 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

I've used Zuniga on the 21st of April which included 2 flower centerpieces for my sweetheart table.  You can see this posted in my review. 

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

I saw that some people are ordering through Marvin, and I got a quote from him for my centre pieces that is the exact same price as what Zuniga will give me. The only thing is that Zuniga is already doing my decoration so I would rather use them (since I'm already paying them the set up fee). Has anyone used Zuniga for flowers before??

#5146 linda1972

linda1972
          • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hi,

I have been reading the forum for the past few months and picked up some really good info from you all.

Joannis is our Miami contact and billed us last week for the horse and carriage and extra flowers about $200 approx. We paid by credit card and our card has now been used for various transactions to the total of £300 gbp with £3500 transactions pending all spent in various shops in Miami despite us living in the UK!! To say we are not happy is an understatement so please be warned.

Whole experience been awful, hardly any contact from Joannis and anything she does say is negative, wanting us to change locations, times, not informing us we were eligeble for cocktail hour as we have 10 guests staying for 14 nights each. Hair dressing request in but no confirmation received. There is so much to stress  I only hope what all the brides say is true that on site at Moon Palace they aim to please because if it wasn't for the fact that other people have spent so much money to go I would definitely be cancelling. 

Anyway just don't pass your credit card details. x

#5147 linda1972

linda1972
            • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

sorry should have said £3000 gbp with £3500 still pending x

#5148 linda1972

linda1972
              • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

previous entry should read £3000 gbp with £3500 still pending x

#5149 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

OMG! Did you talk to a manager about that? Sounds like THEY are using the credit card information to pay for outside vendors?? That's insane! Now I am scared that they are going to do the same since they have my information on file from the booking....
                  Also, Joannis doesn't know anything on regards to locations and such, that I have gathered. She says I have to give her my rooming list when I am still 5 months out and people are still going to book. So I just ignore her :) lol

Originally Posted by linda1972 

Hi,

I have been reading the forum for the past few months and picked up some really good info from you all.

Joannis is our Miami contact and billed us last week for the horse and carriage and extra flowers about $200 approx. We paid by credit card and our card has now been used for various transactions to the total of £300 gbp with £3500 transactions pending all spent in various shops in Miami despite us living in the UK!! To say we are not happy is an understatement so please be warned.

Whole experience been awful, hardly any contact from Joannis and anything she does say is negative, wanting us to change locations, times, not informing us we were eligeble for cocktail hour as we have 10 guests staying for 14 nights each. Hair dressing request in but no confirmation received. There is so much to stress  I only hope what all the brides say is true that on site at Moon Palace they aim to please because if it wasn't for the fact that other people have spent so much money to go I would definitely be cancelling. 

Anyway just don't pass your credit card details. x

#5150 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

I've used Zuniga on the 21st of April which included 2 flower centerpieces for my sweetheart table.  You can see this posted in my review. 

Would you say the flowers were better from Zuniga or Marvin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users