Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#391 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

What side are you going to book your rooms on?  We will have to get together for a drink or at least "Bride pictures"

Well, FI and my first date was mini golfing so we really want to have a mini golf tournament after the ceremony and before dinner so we are hoping to have the ceremony at the Bugambilia Gazebo because like you said there really is no where to go wrong, but the closeness to the mini golf has us leaning towards that one.  Plus it has a shorter walk for me.  I'm kind of a klutz so I don't think I want the long walk of Tucan.

Who knows :)  The rest to me is just icing.  I will be in paradise with my husband for 14 glorious days, what can be wrong with that.

#392 merrylee

merrylee
    • 687 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

According to my TA, the MP typically puts room blocks on the sunrise side, but I don't know how accurate that is or even if we can request a side.  Honestly the resort is amazing, and I am just glad that I get to be married there :)

And definitely, I feel like I am going to have to haunt all my April Brides weddings while I am there :)  Such an amazing experience to have, but to be able to share it with all of you makes it even better.

#393 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

I totally agree.  I was telling FI last night about it.  He said "you actually talk to the ladies"  I said yes, what did you think I was doing?" 

According to my TA, the MP typically puts room blocks on the sunrise side, but I don't know how accurate that is or even if we can request a side.  Honestly the resort is amazing, and I am just glad that I get to be married there :)

And definitely, I feel like I am going to have to haunt all my April Brides weddings while I am there :)  Such an amazing experience to have, but to be able to share it with all of you makes it even better.

#394 aholen

aholen
        • Site Supporter
        • 101 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

Hi Girls,

I created a wiki that will allow us to gather all useful Moon Palace Resort information in one spot. I don't know about you, but I find myself searching through pages of discussions trying to find information about the resort that I saw once and now need.  I think this will make our lives easier!

I have added some things that I know, more coming soon. Check it out and add what you know. If any of you are feeling ambitious, it would be great to have folks "mine" through old posts and add from those as well....

Enjoy!

http://www.bestdesti...nformation-wiki

#395 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:07 AM

we will be there the 12th through the 26th I believe.  So exciting.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

I totally agree.  I was telling FI last night about it.  He said "you actually talk to the ladies"  I said yes, what did you think I was doing?"  Needless to say he thought it was a great idea!  We will be there from the 18th until the 23rd and then headed to our honeymoon location (which we are still deciding).  It was HI but we decided that will be our 1 year anniversary

#396 lilstar714

lilstar714
            • 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

oh our TA gave me Group room rates already she just said to let her know once we are ready to do the room block. Do you not have room ratess yet?

Originally Posted by beatyea 

What are you putting on your STDs without having a room block/ group rates???  I want to send out mine too but unsure if I should wait til we get all the info.

#397 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
              • 324 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

We will be there from the 15th - 22nd for sure... debating on staying longer or going somewhere else! Cant wait ahhhhhhh :)

#398 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

Yeah I can't wait either!  I wish it was this year.  I am sooo in need of a vacation.

Where are you hoping to have your ceremony?

#399 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                  • 324 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

I want to have my ceremony on the beach i think... I'm not huge on gazebos for some reason!! I don't know about my reception though!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Yeah I can't wait either!  I wish it was this year.  I am sooo in need of a vacation.

Where are you hoping to have your ceremony?

#400 merrylee

merrylee
                    • 687 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

It's funny, I won't mind the beach for pictures, but I don't want sand on my feet when I am standing there. One of those random things i know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users