Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3671 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

These re so ute! You guys look so cute together!

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

i also wanted to catch up with everyone and show you girls my engagment shoot.. one of which is being used for our post cards .. if you want to check out the SMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-134.JPG link SMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-87.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-4.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-38.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-54.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-66.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-109.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-27.JPG

#3672 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
    • 43 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Thank you MsJdh2b & almostmrsrjf! I'm glad you like them they were a TON of work but worth it lol! I can't wait to send them out and check this off my list lol!

#3673 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
      • 43 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

Thank you MsJdh2b & almostmrsrjf! I'm glad you like them they were a TON of work but worth it lol! I can't wait to send them out and check this off my list lol!

#3674 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

So I just read on the Palace FB page that they are trying "no wrist bands" at Aventura.  Hopefully this means they will get rid of them PERIOD.  I never liked wrist bands.  Just FYI in case some of you brides are concerned about your bridal party wearing them. 

Attached Files

#3675 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
          • 43 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

Does anyone have pics of the Tuscan terrace and the Caribbean terrace? And is it true it cost more for the Caribbean terrace?

#3676 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
            • 281 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

Got my paper from paper and more yesterday, and I cant wait until I print out my passport welcome books!!!

#3677 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

For pictures go to the "Picutres of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel" thread.  And yes it does cost more at Caribbean Terrace, but I don't think so at Tucan Terrace.

Does anyone have pics of the Tuscan terrace and the Caribbean terrace? And is it true it cost more for the Caribbean terrace?

#3678 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

Ok ladies I have FINALLY finished reading all the posts! Haha! Such great ideas and insight thank you all for sharing ... So like I said said before my fi and I are getting married dec 8th and we decided with the ameythest package... Working on finishing save the dates/ invites.. We decided to just combine the 2 to make it easier on us and get rsvps in right away... Almost finished so here's the work in progress ... Just have to finish RSVP cards and waiting on our post cards to come in! 

#3679 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

Love Love love these.  Very unique and a fresh take on the boarding passes. 

ok so sorry my photo didnt come upo i was typing from my iphoine anyways here are the STD/invites... just finishing the rsvp cards and waiting for the post cards i ordered to come in...

i also wanted to catch up with everyone and show you girls my engagment shoot.. one of which is being used for our post cards .. if you want to check out the SMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-134.JPG link SMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-87.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-4.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-38.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-54.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-66.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-109.JPGSMP-KrystalMatt-Engage-27.JPG

#3680 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 81 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

If I remember correctly the only bathrooms are in the lobby, at the pool or right outside the restaurants that are outside.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

HA!!!  I didn't even think about that!  I actually think that's a great question, one that I would also like the answer to!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users