Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3661 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

I love these!  I like how bright and colorful they are!

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

ok so sorry my photo didnt come upo i was typing from my iphoine anyways here are the STD/invites... just finishing the rsvp cards and waiting for the post cards i ordered to come in... tn.jpg

#3662 beatyea

beatyea
    • 288 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

I have yet to hear form Ivia but it sounds like Ivis doesn't know what she is talking about!  I talked to JSAV directly and there will be a technician running the iPod for you as you will be paying for their time there- $50 per 2 hours!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Question for ya..Ivis told me that we would need one of our guests to handle the ipod station..did she say the same for you?!!?

I cannot wait to see what your final OOT bags look like!!! Soo much already done!!! Will you also be posting templates??

#3663 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
      • Site Supporter
      • 201 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

Happy Friday ladies!!!

I wasn't able to get pics posted of my vistaprint yesterday....Little man was feeling much better and driving momma crazy. Hopefully will get to it tonight.

Little tidbit if you are looking to print at Vistaprint there is a coupon on Groupon Corpus Christi for $70 worth of stuff for $17. I bought two today at lunch and will probably end up getting t-shirts or my OOT bags whichever comes out the best.

I know I have told you ladies about being in the process of building our home. Here's a snapshot from this morning. My FI and future FIL are building it and they slapped the last coat of paint on this morning. By Monday we will have a roof on finally, then the rock starts going on. I'll be so glad when this is all done!! I'm ready to start on the inside and that's my part! house.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone!! Happy planning and DIYing!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#3664 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
        • Site Supporter
        • 201 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

$250!!!! That's nuts!! I guess they are trying to get everything so people can't really bring their own stuff in or bring outsiders in. I think that's pretty steep just to put out some napkins! Unfortunately I think this kind of stuff will end up hurting them in the end because brides are not going to pay for that crazy stuff.

Yeah I thought about asking my friend who is an event planner who is attending the wedding to just set stuff up and get her a gift for doing it for us!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#3665 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
          • 89 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

So yesterday my invites (the printed portion) came in from Vistaprint.  They look amazing and were designed by a good graphic designer friend of mine.  I'm planning on putting them together this weekend after I pick up the last few things I need to finish them.  I'll post pics when they're done.

I have had a few calls/texts over the last few days asking for our TA's info (which I gave to everyone months ago mutiple times, but whatever).  At least that means people are starting to book.  However, both of our parents and one of my aunts and her kids decided they wanted to come in a day earlier than what's included in the wedding contract.  I'm praying that it doesn't screw things up.  Our TA is on it though.

Things are progressing now and I feel a lot better.

#3666 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

Well after the comment about the setup charge I made sure to ask that question as well. Im gonna hafta ask her what am I paying for then? Speakers?? Ill bring my ihome and work it from there! It aggrivates me that everyones answers are always different.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

I have yet to hear form Ivia but it sounds like Ivis doesn't know what she is talking about!  I talked to JSAV directly and there will be a technician running the iPod for you as you will be paying for their time there- $50 per 2 hours!

#3667 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Your house is gorgeous!! We just started looking at houses but there is NOTHING like that in our area!!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Happy Friday ladies!!!

I wasn't able to get pics posted of my vistaprint yesterday....Little man was feeling much better and driving momma crazy. Hopefully will get to it tonight.

Little tidbit if you are looking to print at Vistaprint there is a coupon on Groupon Corpus Christi for $70 worth of stuff for $17. I bought two today at lunch and will probably end up getting t-shirts or my OOT bags whichever comes out the best.

I know I have told you ladies about being in the process of building our home. Here's a snapshot from this morning. My FI and future FIL are building it and they slapped the last coat of paint on this morning. By Monday we will have a roof on finally, then the rock starts going on. I'll be so glad when this is all done!! I'm ready to start on the inside and that's my part!

So yesterday my invites (the printed portion) came in from Vistaprint.  They look amazing and were designed by a good graphic designer friend of mine.  I'm planning on putting them together this weekend after I pick up the last few things I need to finish them.  I'll post pics when they're done.

I have had a few calls/texts over the last few days asking for our TA's info (which I gave to everyone months ago mutiple times, but whatever).  At least that means people are starting to book.  However, both of our parents and one of my aunts and her kids decided they wanted to come in a day earlier than what's included in the wedding contract.  I'm praying that it doesn't screw things up.  Our TA is on it though.

Things are progressing now and I feel a lot better.

#3668 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

I was under the impression as well that JSAV has a technician who runs it???  At least that's what it said in the paperwork I got. 

I will post templates when I am done.  They helped me, so I for sure want to help others!!!

Question for ya..Ivis told me that we would need one of our guests to handle the ipod station..did she say the same for you?!!?

I cannot wait to see what your final OOT bags look like!!! Soo much already done!!! Will you also be posting templates??

#3669 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Yeah I would email JSAV directly because that's how you get the quotes and it says there is a technician and a light technician too if you do their light package.

Well after the comment about the setup charge I made sure to ask that question as well. Im gonna hafta ask her what am I paying for then? Speakers?? Ill bring my ihome and work it from there! It aggrivates me that everyones answers are always different.

#3670 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                    • 281 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

Those are sooo nice.  Did you create those yourself??

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

ok so sorry my photo didnt come upo i was typing from my iphoine anyways here are the STD/invites... just finishing the rsvp cards and waiting for the post cards i ordered to come in... tn.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users