Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3471 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

Gina, that is a beautiful dress! I really like it!  I don't think it's too much, it's whatever your vision is!

Originally Posted by Gina Bina 

http://m.pinterest.c...27899016965310/

This link should work! I heart them but I'm worried lace is too much for Mexico

#3472 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
    • 281 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

I am so excited! Just came from Michaels & I am so happy about the things that I purchased for the kids OOT bags!  Once I get the bags I will post pictures!

#3473 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
      • Site Supporter
      • 252 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:37 AM

Okay so I am curious about this. My FI just really upset me because I ordered M&M's with our pictures on them and I got all these hershey kisses with our labels on them and he is saying everything is going to melt. Now I am not sure why I didn't think of this lol. Maybe I did and just didn't care ??? But the M&M's were expensive and I am wondering if anyone knowa of other brides that bought candy. I got a candy table from Zuniga but I wanted to add some cute stuff to it. Is this a mistake for March in Mexico???

#3474 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
        • Site Supporter
        • 81 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

I don't think it should be a problem as long as you keep them out of the direct sunlight, its not overly hot in March. Think the warmest it was at the end of March when we were there last year was lower 80s. M&M's usually hold up, Kisses might warm up quicker. But I'd think you'd be ok, however if your too worried about it you could always just have the hotel put some in each room for when your guests arrive to snack on.

Okay so I am curious about this. My FI just really upset me because I ordered M&M's with our pictures on them and I got all these hershey kisses with our labels on them and he is saying everything is going to melt. Now I am not sure why I didn't think of this lol. Maybe I did and just didn't care ??? But the M&M's were expensive and I am wondering if anyone knowa of other brides that bought candy. I got a candy table from Zuniga but I wanted to add some cute stuff to it. Is this a mistake for March in Mexico???

#3475 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Happy Sunday Ladies,

Well not much happening in my land of DIY except I finished  a little project to "add some pop of color at the bar" for our cocktail hour and reception...  This weekend I did order:

Sand Ceremony Frame

Swarovski Rhinestones for our letters

Paper to redo our programs (Yes you read it right)

Almost finished our ceremony vows for the officiant

We also finalized our reception decor and I will order these things after the final payment deadline on Feb 3rd. and contact with MP.  I'm wondering if they will honor the 10 people to a table or will it be 8?  This will affect a few things

Otherwise here are updates of Cesar Chavez Conley aka C3, C's or C cubed.  He will be 10 weeks on Tuesday and weighs 15.9 pounds.

1st picture was taken on the 21st of Jan when we went to pick Cesar up.  Both of his mommies were saying goodbye (how cute).  Featured in this picture is him mom Lilly the Boxer and Kim the awesome, FAB breeder

photo(2).JPGTHiks

These pictures were taken today in a small park near our home.  He can go on short walks but not surrounding other dogs unless they are fully vaccinated. 

photo(3).JPG

photo(1).JPG

#3476 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:12 AM

I got the maracas at amols.com and I ordered the color variety.  But you can do all one color if you want.  It's the best deal I have found out there! :)

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

Where did you get your maracas? I'm looking for something from Mexico to include in our OOT bags.

Aww!  He is so cute!  Especially the sleeping picture!  I could just squeeze him all day.  Happy to hear he's adjusting to the living arrangements. 

You look stunning!  Enjoy your big day!

#3477 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I had a great time in Palm Springs and my grandfather is in good spirits, so that is great news!

While I was out there my grandmother bought me my wedding jewelry-earrings and bracelet from Saks.  I can't wait to post pix and show you ladies!  It's so sprakly and pretty!  She very kindly bought me my rehearsal dinner dress as well, which is also something I can't wait to show you ladies!

Coco-Can you tell me what Avery tags you used for the key card holders?  I tried it on one of those and I couldn't get it to line up correctly?????  I would prefer to do that than regular paper....Also Ceasar is sooo cute, I love the pix you post of him!

Lady Di-Love the jewelry you worked on, they turned out beautiful!

Hope you are all doing well!!!

J~

#3478 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
                • Site Supporter
                • 201 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

Good Afternoon ladies!

For anyone that might be looking for raffia fans Koyal Wholesale has them on sale right now $8.99 per dozen. That's a little cheaper than Oriental Trading Company.

Have a great day!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#3479 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

They are called "Name Badge Insert Refills" Avery #5390 (8 inserts per sheet) size 2 1/4 x 3 /12

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I had a great time in Palm Springs and my grandfather is in good spirits, so that is great news!

While I was out there my grandmother bought me my wedding jewelry-earrings and bracelet from Saks.  I can't wait to post pix and show you ladies!  It's so sprakly and pretty!  She very kindly bought me my rehearsal dinner dress as well, which is also something I can't wait to show you ladies!

Coco-Can you tell me what Avery tags you used for the key card holders?  I tried it on one of those and I couldn't get it to line up correctly?????  I would prefer to do that than regular paper....Also Ceasar is sooo cute, I love the pix you post of him!

Lady Di-Love the jewelry you worked on, they turned out beautiful!

Hope you are all doing well!!!

J~

#3480 ndvidul

ndvidul
                    • 317 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

I think the dress is gorgeous!!  I don't think it's too much for Mexico.  In fact, I'm not a fan of even thinking about that, lol --- I say, if you like it, it's perfect for your wedding!  That'd definitely be a dress I'd wear after the wedding too, if I was a BM! :)

Originally Posted by Gina Bina 

http://m.pinterest.c...27899016965310/

This link should work! I heart them but I'm worried lace is too much for Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users