Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3361 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
  • Jr. Member
  • 281 posts

    Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

    So I have decided that I will use Henkaa dresses for my BM & MOH. Has anyone used them, or is using them? 



    #3362 ChipmunkRN

    ChipmunkRN
    • Site Supporter
    • 81 posts

      Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

      Does anyone have any plans on how to cover the bridesmaids all-inclusive wrist bands? I was thinking of a thick bracelet of some sort but haven't found any i like. Was just wondering what everone else is doing, if anything.

      I just finished making the first set of barefoot jewelry and earings, will post pics soon.

      Everyone has been so busy with all their projects, keeps me going. This website is so great, I'm glad we are all part of it.



      #3363 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

        Talk to your wedding cord, they will allow the bridal party to remove their wristbands without being charged but you will have to get another. 
         

        Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

        Does anyone have any plans on how to cover the bridesmaids all-inclusive wrist bands? I was thinking of a thick bracelet of some sort but haven't found any i like. Was just wondering what everone else is doing, if anything.

        I just finished making the first set of barefoot jewelry and earings, will post pics soon.

        Everyone has been so busy with all their projects, keeps me going. This website is so great, I'm glad we are all part of it.



         



        #3364 ladydi1844

        ladydi1844
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

          Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

          OMG I had my shower today. Total shock and my daughter planned her first event ever and it was the most amazing party. the gifts I got were ridiculous and I still can't get over everyone's generosity ;). My daughter made these amazing baskets for each holiday season with all personalized items with my new last name. They are so gorgeous and I have never seen anything like them. I am overwhelmed right now and feel so blessed. I just wanted to share a few pics ;) It was soooo amazing. Getting so excited now but it's coming fast and I need more time lol.

          cake.jpg this cake was so ridiculously gorgeous all edible 

           

          2012-01-22_16.56.51.jpgbasket2.jpgget-attachment (2).jpg

          and she made centerpieces with fish...big hit lmao

          get-attachment.jpg

           



          #3365 coconoir1908

          coconoir1908
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,136 posts

            Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

            Awe I'm glad that you had a wonderful time.  Love the baskets they are great!

            Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

            OMG I had my shower today. Total shock and my daughter planned her first event ever and it was the most amazing party. the gifts I got were ridiculous and I still can't get over everyone's generosity ;). My daughter made these amazing baskets for each holiday season with all personalized items with my new last name. They are so gorgeous and I have never seen anything like them. I am overwhelmed right now and feel so blessed. I just wanted to share a few pics ;) It was soooo amazing. Getting so excited now but it's coming fast and I need more time lol.

            cake.jpg this cake was so ridiculously gorgeous all edible 

             

            2012-01-22_16.56.51.jpgbasket2.jpgget-attachment (2).jpg

            and she made centerpieces with fish...big hit lmao

            get-attachment.jpg

             



             



            #3366 ladydi1844

            ladydi1844
            • Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

              Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:52 AM


              I was so exhausted last night but I wanted to PM u and tell you how stunning you look in your photo box. Gorgeous. You go with ur sexy self girl. 

              Awe I'm glad that you had a wonderful time.  Love the baskets they are great!



               



               



              #3367 Jamie5280

              Jamie5280
              • Member
              • 675 posts

                Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:32 AM

                You ladies have been busy this weekend!  YAY!!!

                 

                 

                 

                ndvidul!!!  Everything looks so amazing!  You did a tremendous job!!!

                Originally Posted by ndvidul 

                And ------ drumroll, please ------ the project that's taken me the absolute longest..... the OOT bags + Passport Welcome Booklets (on next post)!! 

                And, now, possibly the favorite thing I've made so far!  Passport Welcome Booklets.  THANK YOU to all the brides who have posted their passports and to Beck for her planning tips.  This took me AGES, but I love them.  :)  I hope our guests do, too!  Enjoy.

                 

                P.S.  I apologize for the long post!!  There's 24 pages, I think.  And there's pages of Spanish & Puzzles, which I didn't post.  I felt I was already going overboard posting this, LOL!!  xoxo

                 



                TGIF Chicas,

                 

                Well our little Cesar Chavez come home tomorrow



                So, the DIY Lab has indeed been "smoking" hot, haha!  Love that phrase!

                 

                Here are some little goodies I've been working on:

                 

                These will hold our blue and white petals in, which guests will toss at the end of the ceremony, and will go in the sand in front of each chair on the beach.  The heart tag says "Love."



                Hello Chicas,

                 

                A quick update, Cesar is home and did an excellent job in the car.  We went to PetSmart and the ladies tried to steel him from us already ;-)  He is home and slowly getting use to his new pad which he did the number 1 twice.... but we were prepared for this. 

                 

                Cesar in the car nestled between my grandma and son.



                My aunt is obsessed with this hotel! She was upset to not have my wedding at this resort! GL ladies!



                 


                Love the bags!  Your BM's and MOH will too!!!

                Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 



                OMG I had my shower today. Total shock and my daughter planned her first event ever and it was the most amazing party. the gifts I got were ridiculous and I still can't get over everyone's generosity ;). My daughter made these amazing baskets for each holiday season with all personalized items with my new last name. They are so gorgeous and I have never seen anything like them. I am overwhelmed right now and feel so blessed. I just wanted to share a few pics ;) It was soooo amazing. Getting so excited now but it's coming fast and I need more time lol.

                cake.jpg this cake was so ridiculously gorgeous all edible 

                 

                2012-01-22_16.56.51.jpgbasket2.jpgget-attachment (2).jpg

                and she made centerpieces with fish...big hit lmao

                get-attachment.jpg

                 



                 



                #3368 Jamie5280

                Jamie5280
                • Member
                • 675 posts

                  Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

                  Hello Everyone!

                   

                  It looks like a lot of you had a great weekend!

                   

                  I actually have gotten several items for our wedding.  The key card holders came in along with the coil wristlets to go with them.  Our Maracas came in as well.  I was able to purchase our OOT bags from Target and I can't wait to start filling those!  Now the fun stuff can begin!

                   

                  Hope everyone is doing well!



                  #3369 Julia14

                  Julia14
                  • Newbie
                  • 4 posts

                    Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

                    Hi ladies. I'm looking into getting married at Moon Palace and have a few concerns I was hoping some of you guys could help me with! Are any of you getting married on the beach itself? In the pictures it looks a bit small. Also, is anyone planning on having the reception on the beach?? Thanks for your help.



                    #3370 Palacebridex2

                    Palacebridex2
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 281 posts

                      Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

                      Hi Jamie, I hope that you had a great weekend! Where did you get your card holders & coils?
                       

                      Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                      Hello Everyone!

                       

                      It looks like a lot of you had a great weekend!

                       

                      I actually have gotten several items for our wedding.  The key card holders came in along with the coil wristlets to go with them.  Our Maracas came in as well.  I was able to purchase our OOT bags from Target and I can't wait to start filling those!  Now the fun stuff can begin!

                       

                      Hope everyone is doing well!



                       

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users