• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3131 summer12

summer12
  • Site Supporter
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Onto the good news I placed an order for FI's suit today from Studio Suits.  I ordered the present size of the Irish Linen in light beige.  The total price (he has a football build;-) was $230 for the suit which included an extra $10 for suit jacket (48R).  Shipping was $20.  So as soon as we receive this, I will post pictures.  I also emailed the gentlemen to give them a heads up as to when I will need their preset measurements. 

Once we implement our new database within all of our health 6 centers next week, I will be able to relax again and shortly start ordering decor based on our final numbers.  Also, FI told me last night that his daughter was going to go get her passport on Saturday.  *note if she does go and apply I will have an immediate update on Saturday.  I will allow her to be a bridesmaid again which will mean that I will post her information back on our wedding website, however; I will not do a reprint of our programs.  STAY TUNED!

Whoop whoop! Can't wait to see the suit! And how exciting will it be to get the database implemented?! 

#3132 summer12

summer12
    • Site Supporter
    • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

photo(1).JPG

Okay ladies remember when I posted my bridesmaids barefoot jewelry?  Well this is MY barefoot jewelry!!!  I just finished making them.  Sorry the pic is turned I couldn't change it and I thought you'd get the idea.  Charlie, our little blind runt yorkie who we love dearly was sniffing my feet while I took the pic!  Bahaha, she's a riot.  Looks as if she's checking out the jewelry.  Nope, her crazy blind self is trying to chew on my bandage.  Love her! 

#3133 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
      • 385 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

Stunning!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by summer12 

photo(1).JPG

Okay ladies remember when I posted my bridesmaids barefoot jewelry?  Well this is MY barefoot jewelry!!!  I just finished making them.  Sorry the pic is turned I couldn't change it and I thought you'd get the idea.  Charlie, our little blind runt yorkie who we love dearly was sniffing my feet while I took the pic!  Bahaha, she's a riot.  Looks as if she's checking out the jewelry.  Nope, her crazy blind self is trying to chew on my bandage.  Love her! 

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3134 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Very Prerrrrrrty !!!!

photo(1).JPG

#3135 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

You did an awesome job!  Nice

photo(1).JPG

#3136 JQLong

JQLong
            • 336 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hey Coco....I live in South Jersey and Work in Philly!  Center City...

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#3137 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

How opposite are we;-)  But, that's typical of the Tri-State area.  There are quite a few 2012 brides on here that are from Philly & NJ.  Maybe we should all meet for a happy hour in a central location (after our weddings of course).

Originally Posted by JQLong 

Hey Coco....I live in South Jersey and Work in Philly!  Center City...

#3138 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

Extra Extra Read all about it!!!  

After much to do about a whole lot of nothing, my future DIL applied for her passport today!  FI is so excited and has an extra pep in his step which is so great to see.

Now, you know that I have already said (after her and my cousin missed the deadline of 12/1, and after so many "hey we need an answer") that she wasn't going to be a bridesmaid.  And heck she didn't have her passport anyway so it was a done deal right?  Well, I'm not one to that will typically feel bad about a decision that I make, because more often that not, it is thought out, with the positive and negative outcomes weighed, etc.  Yet, with FI being so happy just by the mere fact that she applied, I think (if it comes up by her only) that I will allow her to be a bridesmaid.  After all, I still have her dress etc.. and since she is 19 I don't expect her to pay me for it. 

So for now, I will see if:

1) she contacts me, as she still haven't done so.  The text was only to her dad about the passport

2) if she contacts me and still want to be a bridesmaid I will allow her to be, however;

3) I am not paying new programs (as I can no longer print from work without being caught as Mr. Canon's new code tells on you.) So although she will be apart of the wedding if #1 & 2 happen in some fashion, her name will not appear in our wedding programs.  ***it is not an option at all for a reprint*** as I will not spend $$ on something that I was able to do for free.

What are your thoughts ladies?

#3139 anudrm

anudrm
                  • 760 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Well hot dayum...I am glad that FI is so happy, it only took forever....but I guess it is better late than never.

As for the programs, NONONONONONO do not do a reprint, you gave both her and the cousin plenty of time to do the minimal.

If she brings it up and ask about it then allow her to be in your party, if not don't sweat it.  You've reached out to her many, many times.  Done deal!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Extra Extra Read all about it!!!  

After much to do about a whole lot of nothing, my future DIL applied for her passport today!  FI is so excited and has an extra pep in his step which is so great to see.

Now, you know that I have already said (after her and my cousin missed the deadline of 12/1, and after so many "hey we need an answer") that she wasn't going to be a bridesmaid.  And heck she didn't have her passport anyway so it was a done deal right?  Well, I'm not one to that will typically feel bad about a decision that I make, because more often that not, it is thought out, with the positive and negative outcomes weighed, etc.  Yet, with FI being so happy just by the mere fact that she applied, I think (if it comes up by her only) that I will allow her to be a bridesmaid.  After all, I still have her dress etc.. and since she is 19 I don't expect her to pay me for it. 

So for now, I will see if:

1) she contacts me, as she still haven't done so.  The text was only to her dad about the passport

2) if she contacts me and still want to be a bridesmaid I will allow her to be, however;

3) I am not paying new programs (as I can no longer print from work without being caught as Mr. Canon's new code tells on you.) So although she will be apart of the wedding if #1 & 2 happen in some fashion, her name will not appear in our wedding programs.  ***it is not an option at all for a reprint*** as I will not spend $$ on something that I was able to do for free.

What are your thoughts ladies?

#3140 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

Anudrm my dear lady, I miss you much!  I know that you are busy busy busy with Paper Dreams (LOVE IT) and totally love your stds that you did.

As far as the below, my sentiments exactly! 

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Well hot dayum...I am glad that FI is so happy, it only took forever....but I guess it is better late than never.

As for the programs, NONONONONONO do not do a reprint, you gave both her and the cousin plenty of time to do the minimal.

If she brings it up and ask about it then allow her to be in your party, if not don't sweat it.  You've reached out to her many, many times.  Done deal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users