Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2911 ctracey1785

ctracey1785
  • Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

PM message me your email addy..i just received two documents for the venues from my coordinator in Miami!

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

Hi Ladies,

I have some questions that I'm hoping you can help me answer...

I noticed that some of you are using outside vendors, but I read somewhere (maybe my contract) that outside vendors aren't allowed.  I want to use fresh flowers for my bridesmaid bouquets if possible and I want some for centerpieces, but from the limited info I have, Palace flowers are really expensive. 

Also, does anybody know anything about the old wedding packages versus the new ones?  When I signed my contract, I chose one of the old ones, but I'm wondering if they are going to change them to the new ones.  Anybody know anything about this?

Is anyone shipping wedding stuff down there before hand?  With baggage fees, I'm wondering if it's cheaper to just UPS (or other mail service) my stuff down there (though I have no stuff yet).

Last question (I promise... well this time anyway), what's the best way for me to find pictures of the outdoor locations for receptions/cocktail hours and of the gazebos for the ceremony?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Nickey

#2912 ctracey1785

ctracey1785
    • Banned
    • 26 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:24 AM

These are SUPERRRR cute!!! Do you just want to do all the planning for my wedding when your done with your own because everything you put together is great!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

I created the design for our OOT bags!  I ordered 99 cent canvas totes from cheaptotes.com and will iron-transfer these babies on the front!! 

What do you gals think???  (I got the idea from melding several different designs I saw on BDW!)

Design:

Mini graphic for canvas.jpg

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2913 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:37 AM

Your OOT bags are adorable!! :) Keep up the good work!

#2914 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:05 AM

#2915 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

These are awesome Tammy! Great job! Let us know what type of iron on transfer you purchase and how they work out. I may be borrowing your template again! :)

I created the design for our OOT bags!  I ordered 99 cent canvas totes from cheaptotes.com and will iron-transfer these babies on the front!! 

What do you gals think???  (I got the idea from melding several different designs I saw on BDW!)

Design:

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2916 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:03 AM

Love them they..Great job !!!!!

Design:

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2917 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:49 AM

Super cute!! Great job!

Design:

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2918 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:54 AM

AWWW!!!  So cute!

Design:

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2919 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Hi Ladies!

So, what am I doing wrong!?  I have managed to only get my information about wedding locations, food, etc... from several of you!  THANK YOU, I am muy appreciative and you have kept my sanity up til now!  But....recently after reading through this thread, how are so many that contacted MP after me getting so much more info from them?  I feel like I am doing something wrong and I have been trying to be very patient!  I am saying this, because now I am getting stressed that my wedding is going to be fly by the seat of your pants type event.  I feel like I can't do anything until someone will answer all my questions and I have yet to have them answered by anyone associated with MP.  They REFUSE to reserve my locations until 90 days before despite my consistent attempts to contact them!!!!  And one of the locations is already booked, so another question is, if I can't book my locations now, how did so many others!!!!!  HELP!!!!  What do I do!?!?!?!  I am feeling stressed now!  :(  

#2920 tndrheart

tndrheart
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

I am totally with you on this. We just past the six month mark and I don't have a clue what's going on! Despite emails and phone calls, thank goodness the office has unmonitored international calling, NOTHING!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi Ladies!

So, what am I doing wrong!?  I have managed to only get my information about wedding locations, food, etc... from several of you!  THANK YOU, I am muy appreciative and you have kept my sanity up til now!  But....recently after reading through this thread, how are so many that contacted MP after me getting so much more info from them?  I feel like I am doing something wrong and I have been trying to be very patient!  I am saying this, because now I am getting stressed that my wedding is going to be fly by the seat of your pants type event.  I feel like I can't do anything until someone will answer all my questions and I have yet to have them answered by anyone associated with MP.  They REFUSE to reserve my locations until 90 days before despite my consistent attempts to contact them!!!!  And one of the locations is already booked, so another question is, if I can't book my locations now, how did so many others!!!!!  HELP!!!!  What do I do!?!?!?!  I am feeling stressed now!  :(  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users