Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#1701 ndvidul

ndvidul
  • 317 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Update:

-  1 booking!!!!  (Yay!)  And another positive RSVP for another couple (which I know will book as well).  (Double Yay!)

-  My trainer says I've lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 3-4 pounds of muscle!  Woo hooooo!!  Been working my booty off the last few months with this (literally, haha... although not too much since my FI says I can't loose too much back there, LOL)! 

Happy Planning this week, ladies!!  xoxo

#1702 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

YAY!!  With those beautiful MIBs that you guys did, how can they not book?  Congrats!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Update:

-  1 booking!!!!  (Yay!)  And another positive RSVP for another couple (which I know will book as well).  (Double Yay!)

-  My trainer says I've lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 3-4 pounds of muscle!  Woo hooooo!!  Been working my booty off the last few months with this (literally, haha... although not too much since my FI says I can't loose too much back there, LOL)! 

#1703 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

WOO HOOO

Update:

#1704 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
        • 132 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

Speaking of working out..I totally skipped my run and slept in haha..not good! It's getting cold and my bed is so comfy! Hope you ladies are having a great day so far!

#1705 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

AWWW I hope you feel better Sdamian1

Speaking of working out..I totally skipped my run and slept in haha..not good! It's getting cold and my bed is so comfy! Hope you ladies are having a great day so far!

#1706 beatyea

beatyea
            • 288 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!!  I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!  

#1707 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

Awesome!! This is definitely on our to do list as we have 4 tickets to get. :-()

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!! I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!

#1708 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

YAY!!!  So exciting!!!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!!  I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!  

#1709 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

If you have Airtran Airways near you- I suggest using them!  We literally got a half price roundtrip ticket and used their group sales department so you only have to put a $50 deposit down and have it fully paid off 60 days before travel!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Awesome!! This is definitely on our to do list as we have 4 tickets to get. :-()

#1710 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                    • 385 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

Soooo.... I am about 8 months away... Anything left to do in regards to the resort or am I just really waiting on the 90 day mark?

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users