Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1701 ndvidul

ndvidul
  • 317 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thanks, ladies --- this helped a lot!

Krsmith - So excited that you got your jewelry!  Can't wait for your posts when you return! 

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Check this one out too! Its a site visit with lots of pictures of different areas. Only one of Tucan I believe though...(we have Tucan reserved for our reception too!) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

http://www.bestdesti...on-palace-hotel

try this link! :) and I have an e-mail from the resort with ceremony site pictures thats a PDF. If you would like I can e-mail it to you! 

#1702 ndvidul

ndvidul
    • 317 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Update:

-  1 booking!!!!  (Yay!)  And another positive RSVP for another couple (which I know will book as well).  (Double Yay!)

-  My trainer says I've lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 3-4 pounds of muscle!  Woo hooooo!!  Been working my booty off the last few months with this (literally, haha... although not too much since my FI says I can't loose too much back there, LOL)! 

Happy Planning this week, ladies!!  xoxo

#1703 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

YAY!!  With those beautiful MIBs that you guys did, how can they not book?  Congrats!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Update:

-  1 booking!!!!  (Yay!)  And another positive RSVP for another couple (which I know will book as well).  (Double Yay!)

-  My trainer says I've lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 3-4 pounds of muscle!  Woo hooooo!!  Been working my booty off the last few months with this (literally, haha... although not too much since my FI says I can't loose too much back there, LOL)! 

#1704 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

WOO HOOO

Update:

#1705 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
          • 132 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

Speaking of working out..I totally skipped my run and slept in haha..not good! It's getting cold and my bed is so comfy! Hope you ladies are having a great day so far!

#1706 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

AWWW I hope you feel better Sdamian1

Speaking of working out..I totally skipped my run and slept in haha..not good! It's getting cold and my bed is so comfy! Hope you ladies are having a great day so far!

#1707 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!!  I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!  

#1708 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

Awesome!! This is definitely on our to do list as we have 4 tickets to get. :-()

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!! I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!

#1709 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                  • 675 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

YAY!!!  So exciting!!!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Well ladies today I get to check a big thing off our list....the FLIGHT!!!!  I'm super excited to do this because it has been stressing me out and I'm sick of stalking websites for flight prices!!!  

#1710 beatyea

beatyea
                    • 288 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

If you have Airtran Airways near you- I suggest using them!  We literally got a half price roundtrip ticket and used their group sales department so you only have to put a $50 deposit down and have it fully paid off 60 days before travel!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Awesome!! This is definitely on our to do list as we have 4 tickets to get. :-()

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users