Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1141 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:28 PM

It's under the "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort All inclusive" or simply look at the bottom of your screen (the brown box) under recent reviews and you will see it.

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

I cant find it..

#1142 beachbride312

beachbride312
    • 95 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:29 PM

Thanks

#1143 leenancy

leenancy
      • 212 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

Welcome and congrats!

I'm so jealous you gals are wedding date buddies. I wish I could find one! Sundays aren't typical though. May 27, 2012 anyone? ;)

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
        2 Guests booked through other services

#1144 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

Haven’t been on here in a few days, ladies -- still spending every waking moment making MIB invites, it seems!!  Great to catch up on here.  Missed ya'll.

DP-Deer:   I’ll be using Octavio Montes for our photographer.  I’m super pumped because we’re on a tight budget, and he’s got raving reviews for the best prices I’ve seen.  We’re doing a trash the dress with him, too on the beach and at a cenote!  My plan is to just buy a day pass.  It seems like plenty of other brides have done that, and it has worked for them.  Also, we are wedding month sisters!  Ours is 4 days after yours. J

Krsmith: Stunning photos!!  Your love for each other radiates.  Love your shoes, too!

Coconoir: OMG - gorgeous jewelry.  The necklace is beautiful.

MrsBruff: Adorable video.  I love how it captures your natural family at home.  People will be so excited to save the date!

, Teresa421!

#1145 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:06 AM

No need for jealousy our date is full to the brim, so hopefully we will be able to get some "extras" and everything will be on point. 

Originally Posted by leenancy 

Welcome and congrats!

I'm so jealous you gals are wedding date buddies. I wish I could find one! Sundays aren't typical though. May 27, 2012 anyone? ;)

#1146 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:10 PM

We have officially decided on Moon Palace!  I just put in for our date for May 30th 2012!  So excited!  Hopefully I get the date and then move forward with all the fun stuff!  Cant wait to read the plethora of information on this thread!

#1147 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:31 AM

So I heard back from Lizzie and she again said she can only hold the locations but not book them BUT told me that Tucan Gazebo is booked!!!!  I'm so mad!  She said Capilla Gazebo is available- does anyone know about this one?  I've never even heard of it!  SO stressed out now!!! 

#1148 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
                • Insiders
                • 227 posts
                  • LocationMexico

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by beatyea 

So I heard back from Lizzie and she again said she can only hold the locations but not book them BUT told me that Tucan Gazebo is booked!!!!  I'm so mad!  She said Capilla Gazebo is available- does anyone know about this one?  I've never even heard of it!  SO stressed out now!!! 

Hello Beatyea,

I have photographed in side the Capilla, if it is the one I am talking about, it is a closed gazebo, with big windows all around, with a lot of light coming trough, at the first I was affraid of shooting inside, but the pics are nice, the only thing is that you may lost the ocean background... ohhhh, it has A/C

hope it was of some help.

Gonzalo

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
                  Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#1149 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                  • 385 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

On one of my contracts it says that the group promotion for "free cocktail with booking 5 rooms or 15 room nights) or more" it says that the promo doesn't apply if you choose a complimentary ceremony. 

My TA is in the process of sorting this out.  Anyone else experience this?

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#1150 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

Not at all!!  One of the reasons that we choose MP was for the perks.

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

On one of my contracts it says that the group promotion for "free cocktail with booking 5 rooms or 15 room nights) or more" it says that the promo doesn't apply if you choose a complimentary ceremony. 

My TA is in the process of sorting this out.  Anyone else experience this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users