I forgot to mention that we are arriving 4 days earlier to account for any delays etc. although it may cost a little more its better to be safe than sorry. Besides it will add a day to your booked room nights
Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b
Now I'm wondering if I should just ask her to put me through to Lizzie. Did she give you Lizzie's contact before or after signing the contract?
FH and I still can't decide on civil/symbolic. We will be arriving 3 business days prior but our TA checked all flights and the earliest to land is 11:40... That's cutting it really close. I would be so devastated if we got to the hotel an hour late and told we couldn't marry on the day we wanted...