Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Laura1220 View Post

 

Interesting because I did book prior to march 1!  I booked end of Feb!

 

I booked prior to March and I was told that I get a 1 hour cocktail and 2 hours reception. I am under the impression that you get unlimited functions but they can not be more than 3 hours per day. So you could do one every day of your stay but they are only allowed to be 3 hours all together.

I was also told that it is $60 per table per hour and that includes keeping the bartender there for those hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

 

 

With the changes currently going on and your date being so far away it might take them a week or two

Thank you Speckles121!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I sent out Save the Dates back in May for my wedding in May 2013. I havent really gotten much of a response yet and only a few people have contacted my travel agent.  Im not nervous yet because I still have 9 months until the wedding but I was thinking about sending some sort of "reminder" around November with my travel agent's information and stuff on it.

 

Did anyone else do this? And if so, what did you do? Maybe like a post card or something cute?? I just want to remind people that they can contact her and put down a deposit and pay as they go instead of paying all at once!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by dzaccaria View Post

 

So I sent out Save the Dates back in May for my wedding in May 2013. I havent really gotten much of a response yet and only a few people have contacted my travel agent.  Im not nervous yet because I still have 9 months until the wedding but I was thinking about sending some sort of "reminder" around November with my travel agent's information and stuff on it.

 

Did anyone else do this? And if so, what did you do? Maybe like a post card or something cute?? I just want to remind people that they can contact her and put down a deposit and pay as they go instead of paying all at once!

 

I also received little response after my STD's went out.  I waited until flights became available and then I emailed everyone on my guest list to remind them that its the best time to book because flights are usually the cheapest when they first come out.  I got a few reservations after that email.

 

Then I sent another email about 2 months after with the increase in the flight cost to show them that its going to cost them more the longer they wait.  In both emails I stated that they should put a deposit on the room to ensure the group rate.

 

It helped a little but I think most people will wait until the actual invitations are sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good idea with the email... I will probably try doing that as a little reminder! How far in advance do you plan on sending out your actual invitations???

Originally Posted by Laura1220 View Post

 

I also received little response after my STD's went out.  I waited until flights became available and then I emailed everyone on my guest list to remind them that its the best time to book because flights are usually the cheapest when they first come out.  I got a few reservations after that email.

 

Then I sent another email about 2 months after with the increase in the flight cost to show them that its going to cost them more the longer they wait.  In both emails I stated that they should put a deposit on the room to ensure the group rate.

 

It helped a little but I think most people will wait until the actual invitations are sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by dzaccaria View Post

 

Good idea with the email... I will probably try doing that as a little reminder! How far in advance do you plan on sending out your actual invitations???

I was thinking of sending them in October, which is 6 months before the wedding.  I do not know if that is too early though.  What were you planning to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Laura1220 View Post

 

I was thinking of sending them in October, which is 6 months before the wedding.  I do not know if that is too early though.  What were you planning to do?

 Ive been debating if i wanna send them in November or January... i wanted either before or after the Holiday. Im leaning more towards November now though! i think the 6 month mark is a good idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had any problems sending emails to resort planner Maria. Have nee in contact but know none my emails to her will send???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that your old Miami coordinator?  The Miami office has been closed and you should be in contact with a new coordinator located in Cancun.  If not- I'm sure someone can share one of their girl's emails with you. 

Originally Posted by emma112 View Post

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had any problems sending emails to resort planner Maria. Have nee in contact but know none my emails to her will send?huh.gifhuh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×