Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

 

I'm rather excited I am stuck with Daniela as my WC..she is really on the ball with the things! I got an email today confirming my locations and we're at 117 days out! Hope everyone elses experiences with the Cancun office go as well as mine is right now!

 

Thinking of all you girls getting married this week with the storm..nothing but good thoughts your way!!

 

 

Im so glad you have a great wedding coordinator, I on the other hand have someone else (I wont call her out, b/c I'm hoping shes just getting adjusted) and so far she is the exact opposite.

I thought I was getting answers last week after complaining and copying other coordinators, but she has gone missing once again.  I am still in the same boat...nothing booked, no locations locked in, no real answers to any of my questions. I hope something happens soon sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mwells View Post

 

 

 

Im so glad you have a great wedding coordinator, I on the other hand have someone else (I wont call her out, b/c I'm hoping shes just getting adjusted) and so far she is the exact opposite.

I thought I was getting answers last week after complaining and copying other coordinators, but she has gone missing once again.  I am still in the same boat...nothing booked, no locations locked in, no real answers to any of my questions. I hope something happens soon sad.gif

Here is Daniela's email addy..maybe she can help you

 

Daniela Ocampo Morales <docampo@palaceresorts.com>;

 

here is another one that I got prior to finally being setup with Daniela

 

Lucy Martinez Ramirez <lumartinez@palaceresorts.com>;

 

and another Claudia Alejandra Fonseca <cfonseca@palaceresorts.com>;

 

 

Hope one of these can help you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

 

Here is Daniela's email addy..maybe she can help you

 

Daniela Ocampo Morales <docampo@palaceresorts.com>;

 

here is another one that I got prior to finally being setup with Daniela

 

Lucy Martinez Ramirez <lumartinez@palaceresorts.com>;

 

and another Claudia Alejandra Fonseca <cfonseca@palaceresorts.com>;

 

 

Hope one of these can help you!!

 

 

Thank you!  Daniela wrote back right away and she was able to get my coordinator in touch with me!   We went back and forth 5 or 6 times emailing, I tried to get everything answered right away in case I don't hear from her again haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mwells View Post

 

 

 

Thank you!  Daniela wrote back right away and she was able to get my coordinator in touch with me!   We went back and forth 5 or 6 times emailing, I tried to get everything answered right away in case I don't hear from her again haha. 

 

 

Ohh goooooooodddd!!! I'm glad she was able to help you!! She has been an absolutely sweeatheart!! cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Fellow Brides,

 

So I am officaly 3 months out from the day I leave (Nov 6), This morning I decieded to reach out to the new Cancun office. I found 1800-PAL-4-WED on the palace website and called. They connected me to my booking coordinator Maria Fernandez (seems super sweet and nice) who confirmed all my information from the miami office. I am now emailing with her back and forth to finalize a few things. She assured me that the payment process has changed and it is more secure then it was with the Miami office since they process the payments right there through a mexican bank. She said they had a different system before. Seems good so far but its only day 1 so lets see how this goes.

 

Love

-M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to hear I'm about 3 1/2 months out and just recently got in touch with my new cancun contact person.  She unfortunetly has nothing I had discussed with Miami, so I have to forward her everything..glad to hear other people don't have to deal with that....

Originally Posted by CurlyBride View Post

Hello Fellow Brides,

 

So I am officaly 3 months out from the day I leave (Nov 6), This morning I decieded to reach out to the new Cancun office. I found 1800-PAL-4-WED on the palace website and called. They connected me to my booking coordinator Maria Fernandez (seems super sweet and nice) who confirmed all my information from the miami office. I am now emailing with her back and forth to finalize a few things. She assured me that the payment process has changed and it is more secure then it was with the Miami office since they process the payments right there through a mexican bank. She said they had a different system before. Seems good so far but its only day 1 so lets see how this goes.

 

Love

-M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to hear!!! Hope the sun comes out for the ceremonies for all of the brides!!! :)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

Looks like Ernesto has missed Cancun..still thinking of all the brides getting married in the upcoming days as it looks like there is alot of rain still down there!!

 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48547729/ns/weather/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After confirming locations and extras with Daniela over email, I got a Purchase Order from her saying that we had to pay before we arrive.

This was the first I've heard of this, given that as far as I knew we could pay at checkout for these items.

But, given the awesomeness of Daniela so far, her quick responses and the fact that the changes the wedding department has made look to be for the best, I'm not going to question it. We have to pay for everything else for a trip like this in advance, so why not the wedding extras as well.

 

Originally Posted by CurlyBride View Post

Hello Fellow Brides,

 

So I am officaly 3 months out from the day I leave (Nov 6), This morning I decieded to reach out to the new Cancun office. I found 1800-PAL-4-WED on the palace website and called. They connected me to my booking coordinator Maria Fernandez (seems super sweet and nice) who confirmed all my information from the miami office. I am now emailing with her back and forth to finalize a few things. She assured me that the payment process has changed and it is more secure then it was with the Miami office since they process the payments right there through a mexican bank. She said they had a different system before. Seems good so far but its only day 1 so lets see how this goes.

 

Love

-M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my PO too! Luckily we can make payments towards it leading up to it!

 

 

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas View Post

After confirming locations and extras with Daniela over email, I got a Purchase Order from her saying that we had to pay before we arrive.

This was the first I've heard of this, given that as far as I knew we could pay at checkout for these items.

But, given the awesomeness of Daniela so far, her quick responses and the fact that the changes the wedding department has made look to be for the best, I'm not going to question it. We have to pay for everything else for a trip like this in advance, so why not the wedding extras as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • We are Clandestine Events, Wedding Planner & Events Agency located in Barcelona, Spain, one of the most beautyful, modern and cool cities in the world. We can help you to organize your destination wedding in Barcelona, doesn't matter where you come, and whats the style of your wedding. The team of Clandestine Events can design and plan each point of the wedding with the best providers. If you want more infromation contact with us ==> Wedding Destination Barcelona. Cheers!
    • Good afternoon, I wanted to inquire if anyone has or knows someone who got married at this resort. How was it? How are the coordinators? Packages that were chosen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks.
    • Hi all! I know this is an old thread... but just in case there are other destination wedding brides out there with the same question, I thought I would answer! My guy and I live in Texas and just got our marriage license (yay!). We are getting married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The Dallas County clerk informed us that we can get our marriage license in Texas, bring it and a Texas-registered officiant to Mexico, have the ceremony in Mexico, then bring the marriage license back to Texas to file and it will be LEGAL in the US.  In  other words, we can legally get married in Mexico using our Texas marriage license and officiant (who is a family friend), then file the paperwork when we get home. Where it says 'county in which ceremony was performed' on the license, we just put in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and bam! Married :) I do not know if this is true for other states, but it is CONFIRMED for Texas! I suggest asking the clerk when you register for your marriage license. I am overjoyed that we can have a US-legal marriage in Mexico so our wedding date on our license will be the actual day! NO blood tests, or getting married before or after the trip required!  
    • Every Bride spends a lot of time researching and worrying about her perfect wedding dress. While many Indian brides choose the traditional red colour for their bridal gown, a few of them find some different colours to wear on their special day. Here is a description of how to choose an Indian wedding dress that suits your skin tone. 1) Fair complexion: You can choose any shade of blue or bright shades of pink and red. In the shades of blue- select scuba blue or royal blue. Among other colours this season, you can pick up your dress in tangerine.   2) Wheatish complexion Just select those colours which bring out the warmth in your complexion. Some of the best options for you are tangy orange, saffron yellow, vibrant shades of red, mint green and hot pink.   3) Dusky complexion: If you have an olive skin tone, then you can pull off any rich and dark colour quite well. So, the colours like classic blue, marsala, burnt orange and brick red are just perfect for you. Also the metallic silver, gold and bronze will even flatter your face pretty well
    • I will be using the hPage Website Builder to create a free website for our wedding. I am planning to post wedding updates, wedding photos, wedding reminders, and wedding articles regarding our upcoming marriage there. For RSVP, I am using Facebook events since almost all we invited have facebook and it would be easier to get their "yes" or "no" confirmation there. In case anyone is interested as well here's their site: hPage Website Builder - https://www.hpage.com
  • Topics

×