Has anyone used Sarah Sproullie for their passport invites? I was going to attempt to do them myself but with my wedding coming up in December I would like to get them out sooner than later and am wondering if it's worth the extra money to have someone do them for me. Any reviews of her work with moon palace brides or pictures would be helpful :)

Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

My hubby and I were upgraded to OceanFront Concierge, but didn't really use any of the concierge amenities. We were going to use the free 15 minutes couples back massage, but since we already had so many credits, we just used our credits for the 45 minute full body massage and didn't feel like the free massage was necessary. We actually did use the free "romantic" dinner, but I don't know if that was available to us because we were concierge, or if all newlyweds got that. The room size is going to be the same either way.

Im this far along because we started the planning process last december and my FI would call the miami office nonstop demanding someone speak with him and he would get all the needed info. We signed a contract a few months back that secured our locations... hopefully it still stands with all the changes. I think that if all you need now are decorations then its simple since the Cancun office has the people in it with the knowledge. I think it will be fine, most of the brides have told us that everything works out.

Originally Posted by DSanz View Post

Thank you so much Curly Bride. I am so surprised you are this far along. Now I feel like I am behind the power curve.

I need to move a little quicker I guess. Please keep me posted on how things are progressing and I will do the same for you.

D

This is the message I got this afternoon from the onsite coordinator at Moon Palace:

Dear Michelle,

We do not guarantee any location prior your arrival date, we can try to have those locations for you but, may change. The locations will be confirmed once you are in the property.

Kind Regards,

Maria Fernanda Vivar

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Thanks lady! We will def plan then to have at least a couple hundred $ in small bills and I will check out tungsten world! thanks!!

Did you just keep all your money in the safe when you were not in the room or what did you do? 

We kept it all in the safe minus what we carried in our key holders for tips. I kept pretty much anything of value in there, camera, wedding day jewelry, etc.

Originally Posted by Cynthia28 View Post

Has anyone used Sarah Sproullie for their passport invites? I was going to attempt to do them myself but with my wedding coming up in December I would like to get them out sooner than later and am wondering if it's worth the extra money to have someone do them for me. Any reviews of her work with moon palace brides or pictures would be helpful :)

I'm pretty sure that Coco used them. You can look at her planning thread which is on here.

MWells - Bugambilia is where we got married and to be honest both of the terraces look pretty much the same.

Awesome, thank you- that is good to know! :)

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

We kept it all in the safe minus what we carried in our key holders for tips. I kept pretty much anything of value in there, camera, wedding day jewelry, etc.

Originally Posted by Gina Bina View Post

We got my FI ring on etsy. Fingerprint ring!http://www.brentjess.com/

II'll have to check that out! Your big day is so close!! GOod luck and can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!! :)