Hey Ladies,

Busy busy day..Up @ 6 to hang out with my mom, grandma (who raised me), & one of my favorites aunts.  Needles to say we didn't get back in until 1:30 and we were all exhausted.  I told my grandma that she had to come to the house because I needed her to help me with something and as always she said OK.  So when she came into the house, after unloading my car with stuff..we sat down and talked and then I excused myself only to return with a box from Sproullie Designs.  She didn't know it but, we were going to stuff our STDs.  She was so excited when I opened the box and showed her.. she couldn't stop hugging me.  Then when I showed her our stamps she smiled and smiled, and then asked if they were real stamps.  Well she is 73 and needless to say never thought you could make your own stamp (compliments of zazzle.com).  Anyway, I'm excited as my mom aka Grandma who raised my brother and I since birth actually thought that she wasn't going to be apart of my wedding.   Here are a few pictures.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend... I'm going to take a nap with a large smile on my face.

101.JPG

photo.JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(2).JPGphoto(3).JPG

Very true! I didn't even think about that! I will change it. Plus I knew I was forgetting to mention the small bills somewhere! Perfect place! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hey there Kelly,

Your site is awesome.  I do have one comment though.  Where you talk about the US dollar, I would state something simple like make sure to carry small bills, as it will be easier for you or something along those lines.  Stating that someone maybe the target of pickpocketing may lead them to think that Mexico isn't safe.  I know that you were worried about this in a previous post... so to me (and I could be wrong) this line doesn't help your cause. 

No problem.. that's why we are all here.. to help make each others planning go as smooth as possible. 

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Very true! I didn't even think about that! I will change it. Plus I knew I was forgetting to mention the small bills somewhere! Perfect place! Thanks!!

gotsearch.gif

Calling all Moon Palace Brides!!

Ladies look up this thread and place your wedding date there.  This will help us to find out who is going to be at MP on or around the time that we get married. 

Kelly your site looks great, mine is still in development.  Pieces keep getting added or updated.  We just had our first guest book this week and now it officially feels real.

We are in the process of trying to pick our location for the ceremony.

Please take a look at our site and let me know if there is anything I should change.

www.mywedding.com/klikawedding

Thanks much

Meredith-

Your site looks great! I think you have a much more "personal" and blog-like feel to yours than I do mine...I like it!!! I would only say to just proof read each page. There will always be a few things you can correct. I still find them after reading my site a million times! 

Congrats on your first guests booking! Thats so exciting! I can't wait until my guests start booking...it feelsl like it will never happen! What locations are you trying to decide on? They are all beautiful, so you can't go wrong. :)

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

Kelly your site looks great, mine is still in development.  Pieces keep getting added or updated.  We just had our first guest book this week and now it officially feels real.

We are in the process of trying to pick our location for the ceremony.

Please take a look at our site and let me know if there is anything I should change.

www.mywedding.com/klikawedding

Thanks much

Well, FI and my first date was mini golfing so we really want to have a mini golf tournament after the ceremony and before dinner so we are hoping to have the ceremony at the Bugambilia Gazebo because like you said there really is no where to go wrong, but the closeness to the mini golf has us leaning towards that one.  Plus it has a shorter walk for me.  I'm kind of a klutz so I don't think I want the long walk of Tucan.

Who knows :)  The rest to me is just icing.  I will be in paradise with my husband for 14 glorious days, what can be wrong with that.

Congratswoot.gif  don't forget to post your date in the forum called "Calling all Moon Palace Brides"

Originally Posted by k8emc226 View Post

Hey ladies!! ...so i officially have my wedding booked at the moon palace for feb 23rd 2012 at 4pm!!! anyone else getting married that day? Let me know

What side are you going to book your rooms on?  We will have to get together for a drink or at least "Bride pictures" woot.gif we are leaning towards Nizuc or Sunrise.  I would love the Tucan for the long-walk but we will see how this "90 days before your married to book thing works"

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

Well, FI and my first date was mini golfing so we really want to have a mini golf tournament after the ceremony and before dinner so we are hoping to have the ceremony at the Bugambilia Gazebo because like you said there really is no where to go wrong, but the closeness to the mini golf has us leaning towards that one.  Plus it has a shorter walk for me.  I'm kind of a klutz so I don't think I want the long walk of Tucan.

Who knows :)  The rest to me is just icing.  I will be in paradise with my husband for 14 glorious days, what can be wrong with that.