Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Great job!  You know I love the W ;-) 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Good Morning Ladies,

 

I hope everyone is have a great weekend, whether your DIYing or just relaxing.

 

So I was able to finish up some projects.

 

 

our wedding programs and cocktail menus...front

 

146.JPG

 

 

Back

147.JPG

 

 

I will up load pic of my bouquet later .. off to breakfast with the family



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

OK ladies here is a picture of my bouquet.. I want to add some color not sure I kinda like it clean and simple....open for ideas ladies  

 

groomsmen boutonnieres that were made by this lady I meet named  Lynn....there made of wood..

 

142.JPG

144.JPG

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome welcome welcome welcome.gif to the best thread on this forum (I am totally biased though;-)

 

IMO the top priority would be to SET your budget, get our your STDs (save the dates), have your website ready (if you plan to do one), and decide whether you will use a TA, do thing on your own, or go direct with MP, having this done will allow you and your guest to plan payments accordingly. 

 


 

Originally Posted by ctracey1785 View Post

Hi Everyone..

 

New bride here! Just got engaged Thanksgiving and received our wedding contract for Moon Palace for 12/1/12!!!

 

Any suggestions..timelines..info anyone wants to give me..I need all the help I can get :)

 

Thanks much in advance!!

 

Caitlin


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I'm about as good as I need to be now. We ordered our save the dates through streetmagnet, wedbsite is up just needs a few tweeks once we get all the info together, we did decide to use a TA just so I don't the stress of everyone asking a million questions. Guess I can breathe now til after the holidays and try to catch up on this thread to get more ideas!!  Thanks so much!!! cheer2.gif
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Welcome welcome welcome welcome.gif to the best thread on this forum (I am totally biased though;-)

 

IMO the top priority would be to SET your budget, get our your STDs (save the dates), have your website ready (if you plan to do one), and decide whether you will use a TA, do thing on your own, or go direct with MP, having this done will allow you and your guest to plan payments accordingly. 

 


 


 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trip Advisor & Expedia

Thanks for this, Coco!  Where did you find the information? 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

MP is a 4 star resort and ranked #10 of the 140 hotels in Cancun

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to be using the spa for my hair and one of my photographers is doing my makeup but my girls and mom are using the resort spa for hair and makeup and using the resort credits for it!

 

Originally Posted by ctracey1785 View Post


Thanks so much for the welcome :)

 

 

I will definately look at the two you recommended..any other recommendations are more than appreciated as well :)

 

 

Is everyone using the spa for their hair and makeup?!
 



 



 

I'm not using a TA either and going directly through the resort.  Instead of having it paid fully 2 months beforehand under the membership- I got them to change it to 30 days before arrival.

 

Originally Posted by Tarz Shyshko View Post

I have a wedding reservation for July 14th, 2012. Anyone here NOT using a TA?



 



Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

Thanks for this, Coco!  Where did you find the information? 
 


 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies, does anyone have any ideas on where the best place to have the ceremony & cocktail hour at moon palace?

Kind of wondering this myself. I know I read this somewhere in here, but don't recall where. How have y'all reserved locations so far in advance? We're going to have some 50-75 people (guessing) on the Sunrise side (not definite) so would like to have these big things taken care of. Think ceremony and cocktail hour outside (4pm ceremony) but the reception inside (so it can be air conditioned, easier on the older folks in our party). Would also like them all fairly close together, again to make it easier on the older folks. Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I was just wondering how we're you able to extend the payment under the membership?  Also who are you working with?  I tried & they seem to be very strict about the 20% deposit needed to book the family suites, & having to have it paid 2 months before arrival!  
 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

I'm going to be using the spa for my hair and one of my photographers is doing my makeup but my girls and mom are using the resort spa for hair and makeup and using the resort credits for it!

 



 

I'm not using a TA either and going directly through the resort.  Instead of having it paid fully 2 months beforehand under the membership- I got them to change it to 30 days before arrival.

 



 





 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PM'd you!

 

Originally Posted by LurkerDan View Post


Kind of wondering this myself. I know I read this somewhere in here, but don't recall where. How have y'all reserved locations so far in advance? We're going to have some 50-75 people (guessing) on the Sunrise side (not definite) so would like to have these big things taken care of. Think ceremony and cocktail hour outside (4pm ceremony) but the reception inside (so it can be air conditioned, easier on the older folks in our party). Would also like them all fairly close together, again to make it easier on the older folks.
Any help would be awesome, thanks!


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×